Reliance Communication Worst Service Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliance Communication Worst Service Provider

I am based in Chandigarh and I did the worst mistake of my life when I decided to go for Reliance Net connect. It is almost a week and I still donot have the internet working because the card which the Reliance people gave me had a fault in it.Each time I ring them either they disconnect my phone or keep on telling lie that the card has been replaced and will be installed.Even their senior officers are treating their customer as if they donot need our business.Either Anil Ambani needs to look into his company customer care handling seriously or that that is not far behind when his company will be ruined.Their people treat their customers as garbage and are totally unresponsive.I have been dealing with many ISP but Reliance is the worst of all and I will say to all noyt to go for it ever if you have hard earned money and if you want your peace of mind.
    They need to learn not to take customers for a ride and treat them as fools.
    Reliance Communication is a pathetic company.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

check out bsnl's latest datacard package,where they are offering unlimited internet on cdma for 250 per month,with speed ranging from 144 kbps to 2mb. Http://bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=379
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 06-12-2007, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I tried getting a bsnl connection but they very clearly said that it will take atlest 2 months to have it installed.So what can one say or do?
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

everyone should resist this king of bad action.
        hello .everyone .it is nice to meet you all.my name is jack from china.i want to be friend .my job is as salesman for factory.my MSN:jackxiao1209@msn.com

Comment

I have not yet tried with Reliance Communication , but heard that its good ....

Jenny
          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 06-18-2007, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X