Anyone know paltalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know paltalk?

Paltalk is a voice ip software with video. I think its a great tool to communicate with many people in the same time. There is roooms that can contain more than 200 persons and you can talk with all of them in real time.

The largest video chat room community. Explore thousands of free online video chat rooms and meet millions of friendly members worldwide.

is that only 4 indians?
    http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

i used to have paltalk. that was really good. but in between, the service was down for sometime, so i don't use it anymore. does it have good service now? i would be glad to use it again.
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

what the heck is paltalk??? a website???

Comment

from what i see it is similar to skype

Comment

Paltalk is not a website its a program that you download and install.

The largest video chat room community. Explore thousands of free online video chat rooms and meet millions of friendly members worldwide.

The program allow you to setup, for free, a small voice rooms or groups.That mean we can all talk together for free. If you sing a song with your microphone, everybody in the room will be able to listen to you in the same moment.The maximum person you can talk with in a room is not 400 person now,I think.

Comment

Working...
            X