Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure of Umaroo jaan

Hey guys!
    u might have seen umaroo jaan by now. I think performance of both Ash and Abhi is just o.k. The songs are also just average. Costumes are good. Overall the movie cannot beat the record which was created by old movie "umaroo jaan". The magnificent role which was played by Rekha had such an impact on audience that the performance of ash cannot stand anywhere.

Agreed. Ash sucks
    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

The movie is very slow... its really sucks...

If some one want to see mujara of Ashwariya then they can see that movie ... ha ha ha...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Man Aishwarya doesn't suck. She is so good looking and acts really good. Umrao Jaan flopped because nowadays those kind of slow movies doensn't work unless executed very properly.

Comment

Working...
        X