No announcement yet.

To all woman, help us improve indian man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priyanka is there any quality that u missed out?

Comment

As per me pinky missed one quality, that is .... men must be of his own caste and religion .. he he he other than what she had mentioned ...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Yea sunny you are true, nothing is wrong in marrying our own caste and religion ... but right now we are discussing in general what type of men ? women prefer for them as their life partner...

Rohit If I had missed any quality, then you can suggest me ... he he he
        Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

No boss. I think u will have to marry five men like draupadi did to get a tick on all that u mentioned in ur list.

Comment

I think whatever is their in my list is possible in one man...

If man don't have all those quality then he don't deserve me ...
            Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Pinky how is this guy ?..

"Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I know he is Indian

Comment

Working...
                X