Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entire women society calling you! Please answer her question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire women society calling you! Please answer her question!!!

“That women are discriminated against in our country is old hat. But why is it that increasing education and growing prosperity are failing to diminish this malaise?” wrote by Jivora in her article “Why affluent women are doubly damned” Really this is a BIG QUESTION MARK for our society.

Why still we are in deplorable condition like in past? Why still we are struggling for our existence, searching for our self-esteem, harassing by our society administrator i.e. men? I think nothing has been changed. Yes! If something has been changed that is “Mode of Exploitation”

We need answer from your end. So please express your views with merinews, a participatory media platform have recently started a discussion going on regarding women in India. I’m sure you have something interesting on the subject to share with our readers.

You can voice your concern and share your experiences and insights on this subject by registering on our site and posting your articles here >>> http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?...ategory=Nation
    Last edited by Puja; 08-01-2006, 12:51 AM. Reason: Missing text

I want to say some thing on this issue.... female don't consider me wrong.... if you will think without being baised you will know....

See Men are physically strong, so in olden time female( women ) were with strong men by their wish or by men wish. But now things are changed, even though the state of women mind is not change they still think that they are not equal to men, so it is their thinking which let them down.

If men are earning they can marry girl who is not earning.
    If men is manager he can marry his female clerk.
    But if female is manger she will never marry clerk male. ...
    Women always need some one who is good then them in every thing....

Anyway women can't be equal to men... ...... and if they want they have to change their thinking.....

I am cool....
    Sunilkumar
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-17-2006, 08:31 AM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Ya!
      I agree with you sunil kumar

Comment

Working...
      X