Shilpa Shetty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shilpa Shetty

Hi all, I am from egypt, I read in one of our journals about Shilpa Shetty, can any Indian friend explain me the event, what happened? why Indian people are angry from her? are kisses banned in India? and give me some information about shilpa, and some of her pictures, It seems so beautiful and finally I say thanks

She is not beautful anymore... she was having past 5 affair... & making money out of his skin.... Being an Indian I will not like to have daughter like Shilpa ... he he he .. egypt u can have such daughter...

As per her looks she is not good... her nose is not nice ....

In India ... Kissing is not normal but at the same time it is not banned... the way Richard kissed her was without concent of Shilpa... but being Richard a hollywood star.. Shilpa had not said anything.... She only said... "kuch jaada hogaya" ==> that means -->Happen something more....

Richard Uncle kissed Shilpa .. shilpa said ... media people should not make episode of this ... he he he ... can any Indian is allowded shilpa to do this with you?
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thanks Sunilkumar
      I may have a daughter like shilpa only in shape but not in her ethics
      lol

Comment

I don't know what exactly happened but from the pics I see richard gere just kissed her on the cheek. What's the big deal in that?? Richard Gere was just happily hugging and kissing her on the cheek, not romantically....it's obvious isn't it!

What has happened is while 90 % of urban India didn't even care for it, some hooligans and political people made an issue out of it for whatever reasons. Even their making an issue of it is a surprise because no one really cares when such things happen. It's only now that a noise has been created. Rest of us Indians who are sane and take a harmless, friendly, happy hug and kiss on the cheek for what it is are too lazy to counter those hooligans because we are not really into politics and this isn't such a serious issue anyway. It's a plainly silly issue.

Comment

These days the people are so busy, it seems strange that they converge on streets shouting over these trivial issues. Most of the protesters are only those person who are eager to get media attention.

It is also strange that the media has more time for gossips than for news. My wish in this regard is that media should mature and should do some serious business.
          Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

I agree with you both, the newspaper became full with silly issues, especially when they edit news about some famous people
            for example, In egypt when our president's son engaged a famous businessman's dauther. some newspaper puplished the new as a political issue between people who agree and that disagree
            what a silly thing!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
              She is not beautful anymore... she was having past 5 affair... & making money out of his skin.... Being an Indian I will not like to have daughter like Shilpa ... he he he .. egypt u can have such daughter...

As per her looks she is not good... her nose is not nice ....

In India ... Kissing is not normal but at the same time it is not banned... the way Richard kissed her was without concent of Shilpa... but being Richard a hollywood star.. Shilpa had not said anything.... She only said... "kuch jaada hogaya" ==> that means -->Happen something more....

Richard Uncle kissed Shilpa .. shilpa said ... media people should not make episode of this ... he he he ... can any Indian is allowded shilpa to do this with you?
              buddy shilpa has done nothing wrong. If she get's kissed, it's not her fault. And kissing is very normal. if it's not normal i guess you shouldn't kiss your daughter too or even hug your daughter.

Again can't a girl have affair. that doesn't make her bad. It might be a fault of the guy too. Don't hate on her just because she is becoming so famous.

Comment

India1989...I don't have any problem even if she (shilpa) works in Blue Film ....

For your Information... shilpa don't have affair with Richard Gear...

I don't believe in good or bad ... it all depend on time... things which are good for us today, that can be bad in future.... so time is the biggest factor which decide good and bad...

To have KISS on stage was not correct as per todays time in Inida.

She did nothing great to become famous..... she is a part of glamour world & contraversy attach with shilpa or any actor are remember in brain of other....
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

This year is for Shilpa

I hope in this year shilpa made a lot of money. Bigbrother tele program, some good film chances and again this kiss news. Now the news spreaded in Egypt as well. May be she will act in an egypt film.
                  Last edited by bizaway; 05-01-2007, 12:50 AM.

Comment

coz she is a good siger and acteress> That is my own changable opinion

Comment

Is she a singer

Is she a singer. I don't think so. She is a good dancer and nice actress. She is beautiful and i don't know how she maintain her body still young.

Comment

yes.everybody has their option.
                        hello .everyone .it is nice to meet you all.my name is jack from china.i want to be friend .my job is as salesman for factory.my MSN:jackxiao1209@msn.com

Comment

I don't know much about it either. Haven't talked to nebody about it.
                          ([blah]always liked this smiley [/blah])
                          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 07-02-2007, 11:16 AM.
                          http://www.deviantart.com/download/5..._by_D_Bird.jpg

http://www.phoenixexotics.org/siteim...olor-small.gif

Comment

I still like her..........

Comment

Working...
                            X