पाकिस्तान में गधों की संख्या

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• पाकिस्तान में गधों की संख्या

ये कोई मज़ाक नहीं, गंभीर आँकड़े हैं जो पाकिस्तान सरकार ने जारी किए हैं. वहाँ घोड़ों और ऊँटों की संख्या नहीं बढ़ रही है लेकिन गधे बढ़ गए हैं..... Oops!! Now check this one out!! this is really sad...

ये कोई मज़ाक नहीं, गंभीर आँकड़े हैं जो पाकिस्तान सरकार ने जारी किए हैं. आँकड़ों के मुताबिक़ वहाँ एक साल में एक लाख गधे बढ़ गए हैं.

woooh, they have started writing in Hindi. That's cool. And how did you write in Hindi in here.

Ok i have not read a bit of Hindi in 3 years now. I will try to read the article. It will take some time but i can read it though.

Comment

Pakistan ki population har saal bad rahi hai. ye to hum sab ko malum hai.

Comment

Haaa!

The news should be" Terrorist & donkey both are grow very fast in Pakistan"

Comment

Man the BBC site has terrible spellings in Hindi. I think it's due to the lack of development in support for the Hindi language on computers. Wish and hope it's on par with English in the future.

Comment

The article was really nice .... it was good to know some thing about pakistan....

[1] Popullation of Pakistan 15 billion
            [2] Out of 15 billion, 3 to 3.5 billion people live on Domestic Animal
            [3] Pakistan GDP 11% depends on Domestic Animal
            [4] Pakistan comes in top five nation in producing milk.
            [5] Good to know that lot of Donkey in Pakistan and their popullation increasing.
            [6] Majority of Popullation are now intrested in having Pets.

Keep it up buddy......(Pakistani)

Being an Indian I will always prefer India to be best then any other nation... but if education system of pakistan becomes good and if their standard increases then it will be good for India and pakistan in long run.....

I don't want to comment on religion..... because it is personal to an individual.... but terrorist activity & camp should stop in pakistan.... Nobody can erase muslim religion from this earth ....

Religion is way to meet God.... It depends on way we choose...

Muslim in India compare to pakistan is more

==>In Pakistan there is no middle class either they are Rich or they are Poor.....

==>Pakistan should also increase their infrastructure so that more tourist can come there.....

==>Pakistan should strength their women by making law in favour of them....

==>Pakistan should teach their young generation science and other things not only religion.....

I never mean to hurt any one from pakistan... but what i had mention is something which can be taken in positive way by pakistani so that they can strenghten their position in world.... other wise world know what are terms of India and pakistan.....

Its me Hopefull Indian
            Sunilkumar
            Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-14-2006, 09:00 AM.
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

That's true sunil kumar!

Comment

Yash you know.... i have eyes of God...
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Ya!
                  you have lots of ideas!

From where you get these solutions!

tell me something about your God Eyes

Comment

I got God Eyes...By

[1] Experience of life ... I did lot of struggle.
                    [2] By Studing various things like computer science, Law management chemistry , biology etc.
                    [3] I do have lot of people to guide me.
                    [4] I was given less pressure in my childhood.
                    [5] I am with attitude so people find me arogant.
                    [6] I got lots of love from my parent and friend.
                    [7] My God was good enough to teach me morality and loyality.
                    [8] Knowledge of many field help me to think in positive direction and with some logic.
                    [9] I do have intrest in studying psycology.
                    [10] I was good sports person and who always believe in win.
                    [11] I am good friend, other friend don't have to think twice when they have to trust.
                    [12] I had seen my god helping other.
                    [13] I believe ....things that what i am not able to get other should get.
                    [14] I use to chat with many people.
                    [15] I don't trust blindly on any one..
                    [16] I Can ask for help from my friend.
                    [17] But when i have to win or achive some thing i don't ask for help... only then my eyes can see some realtiy...
                    [18] I treat all human being same....
                    [19] I am Crazy for knowing new things and getting knowledge of any field.
                    [20] Once i was Teacher.
                    [21] Got few good friend on chat like Rahul, Mohit, Vivek, Raj. etc.
                    [22] Not scared of what will people think of me.
                    [23] Always prefer to be center of attraction.
                    [24] Know Mentality of boys.
                    [25] Know what girl thinks ... i do have lot of elder sister.
                    [26] I consider myself valuable and responsible for my country.
                    [27] I am extrovert so good sense of humour.
                    [28] I am not perfectionist.
                    [29] I am adjustable and helpful.
                    [30] Some time i am egoist.... so to satisfy my ego... i do fight and if you fight u have to win, for wining you have to find ways and explore new ideas
                    [31] Above all I love mom...
                    [32] My Brother is strongest in this world with lot of power & he gave me his eyes.
                    [33] I am Brainy Born Defact... not static.
                    [34] Moraly and ethically i am correct...
                    [35] I can stay alone.
                    [36] I can talk to myself.
                    [37] I can laugh on my mistake.
                    [38] I talk with every small job working people as friend so i can understand what they think.
                    [39] Love to hear stories of panchtantra.
                    [40] Love to express my view & opinion at proper place.
                    [41] I had seen Earthquack
                    [42] I had seen communal riots
                    [43] I had taken my best friend on my shoulder for his last journey to samsan (graveyard).
                    [44] I know how life can be miserable when you don't have job even though your are qualified.
                    [45] I can learn & i had learn from experience of other.
                    [46] I had experience of feeling when some one humilate you when u propse them.
                    [47] I had stayed in slum area also.
                    [48] I had worked 3 days continously without sleeping & in my college day i had studies 8 days continously without sleep.
                    [49] I believe in Geeta and try to follow it.
                    [50] I always try to become best.
                    [51] I dont Punish any one but I can Punish My self for losing.
                    [52] I love animal/birds(all creature of this world) but I dont want them to be my Pet. I prefer them to stay Independent in their own environment.
                    [53] I can't be Orphan.
                    [54] I treate every one young or old as my friend.
                    [55] I had taste failure and got fail my 1 mark.
                    [56] I was lucky enough to get in my PG of my computer studies, because after my admission the admission for that year got closed..
                    [57] I know how we feel when you lose some thing which we despeartly required.
                    [58] I know how it feel when you beat unbeatable.
                    [59] I had travelled in public bus, private bus luxary bus, all compartment of train, International Plane & National Plane.
                    [60] I had eaten food in daba and five star hotel.
                    [61] I had experimented on my body with many medicine alophaty and ayurvedic.... Please dont do this...
                    [62] I love to watch discover channel, news channel, History channel, & animal channel
                    [63] I watch movies.
                    [64] I was playing cricket so i know the technicality of cricket game.
                    [65] I have friend those who are tapori or rowdee.
                    [66] I had seen other country other than India.
                    [67] I had buy my cloth from big show rum and from telavala
                    [68] I had seen govt sector. eductional sector, Indian IT industry and American MNC.
                    [69] I had performed on stage.
                    [70] I had guide my coming generation.
                    [71] I can understand how father can feel when his only son dies in battle field or by any other means.
                    [72] I had & I can spend my own money, time to guide other.
                    [73] I had taught what i know to my friend.
                    [74] I had friend from all caste, religion and community.
                    [75] I know if my neighbour is not economically sound then they will stole things from my house.
                    [76] I know sharing with friends your idea food and cloth is one of the best ever feeling.
                    [77] I can motivate myself and others.
                    [78] I can spend money to gain knowledge.
                    [79] I can understand how mother & sister thinks.
                    [80] I know how people do politics on their job.
                    [81] I know everyone don't get complete world as per their wish.
                    [82] I know every thing of this world get's change with time so we have to change as per times demand.
                    [83] I know I came alone and I have to go alone from this world.
                    [84] I know Nothing is mine what I got i got here only. Thing that i had today was of someone else. & in future its going to be of someone else.
                    [85] I know soul is immortal. & Soul changes its cloth which is body.
                    [86] I know in this world I have to play my part and I have to work, work is above every thing.
                    [87] I know work decide our future.
                    [88] I know wishes have no ending and everyone die carring some wish which is unfull filled.
                    [89] I know if you think every one is yours then every one is yours & if you think no one is your then noone is yours.
                    [90] I know if you think you are going to lose then you will lose.
                    [91] I know every once thinking is not same so there will always be clash and fight.
                    [92] I know all religion have same goal, Its a way to meet god.
                    [93] I know GOD is every were and within us.
                    [94] I know ultimate truth is death.
                    [95] I know GOD is Created by Human being.
                    [96] I know noone is above mother.
                    [97] I know i am still human
                    [98] I know i still have to full fill my commitment.
                    [99] I know I have to perform my all duty before asking for my any rights.
                    [100] I know you all Enjoy reading my Post......

The list can go on & on............ Enjoy..!
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-18-2006, 09:11 AM.

Comment

that's a very big Eyes!

Comment

Yea i do have big eyes .. hope my daughter/son will have eyes like me ....

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                          X