Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manjunath <-- 27 yr old guy died while fighting against corruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manjunath <-- 27 yr old guy died while fighting against corruption.

It's very sad for the people of india the young scholar died while fighting against corruption. It will really be shamful for the constitution of india if Culprit don't get punishment. In TV Manjunath mother said .. he brought up his son to be honest and brave indian. His friend once asked manjunath why we are doing such job being a professional from iim .. we can earn lot of money, manjunath reply was --> just for country ... well i m very sad coz of his death. His death is the death of truth and honesty. I am sad coz the way his mother & father had brought him up the same way my Parents had taught me to be honest, true and brave , i can really feel the pain of their parent. An iim professional is working in govt sector he can have taken any good job other than govt job. If government cannot provide security to the scholar then why they should work for govt. organisation. ? ...

Lot of people name have been nominated for the best indian of year, such as Amithabh bachan, Sachin etc. One name was of manjunath .... Well i believe most of people are least bothered about the what happen with manjunath, they even dont know who was manjunath.. because manjunath was just a normal man like us ... who rejected bribe of 1 million rs .... that make some sense... and corrupt people had killed him...

For me he was the indian of year... may god give peace to his soul....

Cricketer, Actor, Politician are just doing things for themselves but true (patriot) indian is the one who thinks only of his nation ...

Its me True Indian
    Sunilkumar
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-15-2005, 09:07 AM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Yeah i heard about his death too. I think we should all come up to bury corruption. All the aam janta should come forward.

Comment

May God give peace to his soul.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Regarding Topic

I was extremly sad when I heard about this.Our parents teach us to be honest in every state of life,but this is what Manjunath got out of it?death? He paid for being honest and not taking the bribe.I really feel sad for his parents and I pray to God to give peace to his soul.
        Megrisoft team member
        Article Directory
        SEO India
        Link Building India

Comment

May God give peace to manjunath soul....

But his soul will get peace after culprit get punishment.
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

No use of saying that. If we say then we will have to say this millions of times to millions of parents that may your soul rest in peace.

Instead all the billion people take your stick go to the goondas and kill them and then slaughter all the politicians who are corrupted and all the police officers who take bribes.

Comment

India1989 you are 100% correct.....
              Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I think this is the main reason that our young talent is trying to move abroad for their livelihood because security is the main factor for employee working in any sector. But the Indian govt. is totally failed to provide security for IOL marketing manager Manju Nath.
                Its very sad & govt. will must have take this matter seriously.

Comment

yuup politics, corruption is themain reason many Indinas are abroad.

Comment

Buy why this corruption is increasing? Are only politicians are responsible for it? I think somewhere we , the citizens, are also responsible. Do you think that if anyone wants to get his work done or wants to get rid of any problem for which he is responsible or we can say he has his fault. then he is ready to pay any cost 'Rishvat' to high authority people.
                    I want to ask you that if we know that we are wrong, why we have no courage to accept it. Don't you think we are helping them in increasing the corruption.
                    Megrisoft Team Member
                    Search India

Comment

I think the citizens are responsible. But they have no choice. If they dont' bribe the police the police won't leave them alone.

Comment

But That's not the solution of corruption. We all have to stand against these policemen.
                        Megrisoft Team Member
                        Search India

Comment

Working...
                        X