“Thapki..Pyaar Ki” New serial on colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Thapki..Pyaar Ki” New serial on colors

This is the story about girl name Thappki who is just like the moon. She is beautiful, bright and intelligent, but she has a flaw too, she stammers while speaking. A nudging pat on the back has become her name and a part of her identity. She is a normal cheerful girl whose smile can turn night into day... A girl who loves getting ready and wants to look like a princess on her wedding day... A girl with dreams like all other girls...But she is not a same normal girl for the society...Nobody wants to marry her because of her stammering...Her family gets worried day by day and they prayed to god and finally a boy from a middle class family. The show is going on air from 25th May, from Monday to Saturday at 7pm.

Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

I'm waiting . Thapki pyar ki

Comment

I also waiting this show. This show is the Story of a Girl which is suffered from stammering Problem. The whole story of thins new Tv serial revolves around Her Life and Difficulties faced by her due to her Stammer Problem.

Comment

Nice serial, And Thapki is very cute girl.

Comment

Theme and story is extremely good

Comment

I also waiting this show...

Comment

'Thapki Pyaar Ki' is a popular Indian soap opera, drama and romance serial running on Colors channel Monday to Friday 5pm. lead roles are Manish Goplani as Aryan Khanna, Jigyasa Singh as Thapki Bihaan Pandey and Jaya Bhattacharya as Vasundra Balvinder Pandey. it started again with an old episode on Colors after 2.00 pm it is also replaced with Sastri sisters serial.
              Web design company

Comment

Working...
              X