Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from the land of smiles

Hello all.
    I am Sajal and have been a Bharathai for almost 3 years. Originally from Kolkata.

Looking forward to make some new friends here.

Bharathai = Of Indian origin staying in Thailand

Hey i am from Kolkata too. I am soumo and i am glad to meet you. HOpe you enjoy your stay in this forum. hoping to hear from you soon.

Comment

hey..
      thanks for the warm wellcome.

Comment

ur welcome. so how is it in Thailand.

Comment

its awsome here...very peacefull...and they call it the land of smiles for some reason.
          There is some political tension going on, but not as serious as it could be...

India1989, you in kolkata now or you are an expat, if so then where r u?

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
            www.indiabook.com
            Business
            Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

thanks a lot...

Comment

I am right now living in Toronto. Just came 2 years back over here. I will also be going back soon.

You have any plans to go back to India?

Comment

none at the moment...just going with the flow...

thailand is just next door from india (esp kolkata) so dont generally plan in advance...

as for going back permanently no...my family moved here some years ago (family business) and easier to work from here.

What r u doing in Toronto?

Comment

I am a student over here. I am in grade 11. I am doing my higher education over here cause the education system in India is too hard for me. It is for student with better capabilities and not for me. I am here just so that things go slowly and i can cope up with it and hopefully i will be successful. I hope i am successful. if my dream comes true i am back at India. It is so because india is my home and i can't live for long outside India.

I understand your problem. Once settled in a country its different to move back to another country.

Well i wish you best of luck in Thailand. If you anyday want to tour or come to India i will be helping you as much possible. All the other members who are more experienced then me will also be helping you and telling you that where to go and what precautions to take and do's and dont's.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.Great to have you here.
                      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Welcome to India Book!! There are alot of Wonderful People here, you'll be sure to make some new Friends.
                        Tammy.

Comment

thanks a lot nameeta and tammy.

Im feeling very wellcomed here.
                          So where is everyone from?
                          margi, nameeta, tammy?

Comment

Working...
                          X