Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention New Members

Hello all new members.

I have just started this thread to let you all know that when you join the forum do introduce yourself here this is not just a good way of saying hello to all the existing members but is also a good way of meeting new people on this forum and sharing your ideas as well as suggesting ways of improving the working and style of the forum.
    So please when you join do let us all know what are your hobbies and any new suggestions.
    hope to keep on seeing you all on the forum.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Dear Nameeta

You are mind behind creation of this discussion forum. I Founder Member of Megrisoft Network hereby welcome you on the Board and this forum will provide you help and knowledge on various issues related to India. You can post your problem here I will reply when ever you need any assistance.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Sir

thanks for your support and patronage.All this would not have been possible without your able guidance and I hope I will able to take this forum as well as the site to new heights and make the complete group proud of this venture.
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hi friends

Hi
        This is S Saikia, a newbie joined yesterday. I have got the link of this site while searching google about indian books.
        It's a great effort to provide informations and knowledges about Indian comunity and culture through a open forum. Special thanx to Chief and nameeta.
        I am gratful to be a member of u'r forum comunity. Thank You.

Comment

Hello S Saikia

Great to have you on our forum and thanks from all of us for appreciating and supporting all our efforts.I welcome you on this forum on behalf of all members and hope to keep on seeing you on the board frequently.

Comment

Hello to everyone !

Hi,

my name is Amit and find this forum while searching for some indian forums to discuss with indian webmasters, I own a website www.indiaoye.com , the site is designed to promote young artists from various fields with lots of other contents for general viewing purpose. I hope everybody here will like my work and help me developing my site.

thanks,
            amit

Comment

Hello Amit

Welcome on the board

Comment

Its me Nash

Hi,
                I am Nash, I am a Software Professional from Bombay.
                I just came across this site while searching some Indian forum related
                to books and others stuffs.
                This site seems to b one, which i was looking for.
                Hope to hv a informative and gr8 time being here..

Adios,
                Nash..

Comment

hi Nash

Welcome on the forum and hope to keep on seeing you frequently here.

Comment

hello,

I am John (PA)

-jtm

Comment

Hi,John

Welcome on board,John.

Tell us a little more about yourself.
                      If I like what you tell me I will grant you three wishes;I am a part time genie.

Comment

Lol

Well i am a student near Philly, PA.

what else do you want to know?

Comment

Hi there!

Hey John,

Thanks for the response; you are,as we say it here,most welcoming to this forum,our ever so humble Indiabook.com.

So you are from Philadelphia...which capital is Boston,no?
                          I know all about Boston: that's where all the John_ses speak only to the James_es and where the James_es speak only to God...right?

OK,so you are a student:
                          School or college? if college,what you study? Note,I don't ask what you study at school,nobody studies anything at school,at least I didn't.

You can be a great help to students here wanting to study in the US-giving off the horse's mouth advice,meaning real and real time advise,not advertisement advise. Me? Never made it to college,not that it matters,I feel more educated not having been to one.

By the way I got a cousin of mine in Boston--snooty chap--and ,of course,we are not on speaking terms!

Hope we will be talking more in the future.

Cheers, and give my love to Beany and Cody.

Comment

i am in Collegeville, Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia)

Comment

hey,John,some explanations.

I don't think you quite understood my references .

Read this before?

"I come from good old Boston,
                              The home of the bean and the cod,
                              Where Cabots speak only to Lowells,
                              And the Lowells speak only to God."
                              [Anon]

He he he
                              As you can see I am very literate.

Comment

Working...
                              X