To all woman, help us improve indian man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all woman, help us improve indian man

Tell us what attract you in man, how you perceive man. What are your secret fantasies.,

Very simple! Brain , style and respectfull taking.

Usually some man not having such a Basic thing
    that's it.
    Last edited by Yash Preet; 07-20-2006, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Attractive Personality, Intelligency, Understanding & Respect For Woman.

Comment

Lord Rama

Opinion varies from person to person and in my opinion
        ''A characterful person to whom I can compare with Lord Rama(Maryadapurshotam)''

Comment

Tameea difficult to get Sita ....

Truth ... Wealth of man attract women...

Its me more of less like Ram....
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-16-2006, 05:30 AM.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by Tameea
            Opinion varies from person to person and in my opinion
            ''A characterful person to whom I can compare with Lord Rama(Maryadapurshotam)''
            So I need bow and arrows,grow my hair and roam around in the jungle for 14 years in order to be allegeble to you .

Comment

haaaaaaaaa!

Good Answer slash!

Comment

Originally posted by SLASH
                So I need bow and arrows,grow my hair and roam around in the jungle for 14 years in order to be allegeble to you .

loooooool
                miqsh
                EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by SLASH

LOLzzzzzzzz

But even Ram was not perfect. He gave more weightage to the words spoken by a dhobi and left Sita ( that to during her pregnency when she needed him the most)
                  [ Don't mean to hurt anyones sentiments but have just quoted what is in Ramayana]

For me a man who is commited to the family and true to our relationship is good (thank God for giving me one). When you are commited all other characters comes naturally like- honesty, values and respect etc.

Fantasies can differ from person to person.
                  Last edited by Shalala; 08-31-2006, 03:02 PM.

Comment

That's Why i said, i am more or less like ram.... not complete ram...

Ram do have lot of good quality difficult to be RAM and SITA in todays environment... No one can be RAM and no one can be SITA

Point to be Noted RAM was King he has to manage Kingdom, not only sita ... Integrity of country is more important than an individual...

Cheers...!
                    Sunilkumar
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by RajivvijaR
                      Tell us what attract you in man, how you perceive man. What are your secret fantasies.,

I am an American man how can I help!

Comment

i'm not indian but chinese, yet i think, indian woman may be classed into three groupts like that in my country,

a. expect money
                        never-ending seeking for diamond big house, luxury car,,,

b. pure love story
                        they don't care about your job,your salary,,,but all you love, you can't have other girl friend than her, otherwise nothing she won't do, to save her story of love

c. need a baby but don't need a man
                        to be loved and to love

how is it in india, am i right??

Comment

In India women expect Only One Man having quality as below..

-- Who must be bread winner of family.
                          -- Man should be loyal to her.
                          -- Man should love only her.
                          -- Need a baby of that Man but after marriage Only.

In India such type of women are not there, who prefer to have baby of some one with whom they are not going to marry

Comment

Thanx Sunilkumar,

For Clarifying The Image Of "indian Woman"

Comment

I prefer men with

-- Good Sense of humor.
                              -- Must have Indian Heart
                              -- Must be bread winner of our family.
                              -- He should be loyal to me.
                              -- He should love me. (It will be good if he love my country more than me).
                              -- He should be brave & smart.
                              -- He should be good looking.....who can stand with me.
                              -- He must be of Caring & Sensible nature.
                              -- He must give me space for myself, He should be some what possesive but not over possesive for me.
                              -- He should be Indian

Note:- I dont prefer Gay or Bisexual or playboy
                              Last edited by Priyanka; 09-29-2006, 11:13 AM.
                              Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Working...
                              X