i don't know what !
    but it's like magic.
    i love to communicate with indians people
    i will visit india next summer
    i hope to have indians friends
    and i want to know more about india.
    if i am welcome please let me know.
    thank you
    Last edited by leena; 11-27-2005, 07:47 PM.

Hey Leena, how are you doing? You are most welcome to this forum. We are glad to have you here. I am Soumo. I am happy to meet you.

It is good that you are gonna visit India next year. Well I would suggest you something. First of all if you like to see mountains then visit Sikkim and Himachal Pradesh or Himalayas. Then if you want sea beaches then Goa and Kerala is the place for you. Andaman and Nicobar is also really good. The beaches are fantastic.
    You could also visit Thar Desert but if you can afford then sure go on the Palace on Wheels (the most royal and luxurious train in Asia). Or take a ride in superfast train shatabdi Express running at a speed of 160km/hr.

You can also take a ride in New delhi's subway which is very new. Or the subway in Kolkata which was made in 1975. Old but pretty good. Also the streetcars(tram) in Kolkata running from 1905.

Want to visit historical places, there are tonnes in New delhi and all other places. Cultural places are found all over India in south India.

But I suggest you to be careful in big cities like New Delhi. Too much corruption and don't just trust any people blindly. There are crooks everywhere. You won't know who's a crook. But there are lots of good people too.

I hope you have really good time over there. I wish you best of luck. Tell me how India was.

If you have any more questions then ask for it. I will try my best to help you.
    And as for Indian friend, I am ready to be your Indian friend. Can I be your friend?

Comment

thank you so much Soumo
      you are so nice , and these informations are really useful,
      i knew that indians are very kind people , and now i am sure about it .
      i am glad to be her ,i like to know about delhi and mumbai ,
      and sure i will be glad to have you as my indian friend

Comment

Welcome to IndiaBook forum. India is really a nice place to visit. As India1989 has already gave you tips while travelling. So, nothing more is required. Hope, You will enjoy your visit.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

thank you , megrisoft

Comment

leena if you wish i can give you my phone number also..
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

thank you sunil maybe i'll need it later ,
              i was wondering if any one of you is living in delhi or mumbai ?
              maybe you can help me find what i am looking for
              actually i am coming to india for business too , coz i am starting my own business , opening a small store ,
              and i want to collect some stuff from india to sell in egypt
              stuff like wamen accessories and clothes , i love the indian style
              and i want to bring it in egypt ,
              so if any one can help with any informations , i will be very thankful
              Last edited by leena; 11-29-2005, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Sorry Leena, I am in Chandigarh. It takes about 5-6 hours to reach here from Delhi. But don't worry, be in touch through the forum. If you have any more query , Most Welcome.
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

i was wondering if any one of you is living in delhi or mumbai ?
                  maybe you can help me find what i am looking for
                  actually i am coming to india for business too , coz i am starting my own business , opening a small store ,
                  and i want to collect some stuff from india to sell in egypt
                  stuff like wamen accessories and clothes , i love the indian style
                  and i want to bring it in egypt ,
                  so if any one can help with any informations , i will be very thankful

Comment

First of all, Congratulations that you are starting your own business. In India, you will find no. of varieties of clothes and women accessories. India is like a suitcase full of these things with lots and lots of colour combinations, embroidries, other materials etc.
                    Its nice to read that you want to sell these things in Egypt. I am sure that these will definitely appreciated by egyptians and your store will stand on No. 1 .
                    Thanks for exploring our Indian culture in other countries.
                    Megrisoft Team Member
                    Search India

Comment

thank you megrisoft

Comment

It is good that you are opening a business. I would say that New Delhi is not a very safe place for women. I suggest that you don't go out too much late at night. Best place for women is Mumbai. Safety is what matters the most.

Business should be good. But I dont' have much idea about business.
                        Anyways the safest place to tour in India is sikkim. It is a place were you can do anything at anytime without fear criminals.

Comment

Mumbai was the safe place. But now, it also becoming unsafe for women like Delhi. Whether Mumbai, delhi or any other place, Its not safe for women.
                          Megrisoft Team Member
                          Search India

Comment

i need ur mobile number sunil

Comment

great clothing market is also in bangladesh!

Leena,
                              There is a great clothing market in Bangladesh.
                              I also invite u to visit B'Desh when you will visit india.
                              thanks

Originally posted by leena
                              thank you megrisoft

Comment

Working...
                              X