Dreaded Dacoit Gujjar was killed by STF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaded Dacoit Gujjar was killed by STF

Dreaded dacoit Nirbhay Gujjar, who was operating from the ravines of central India and was involved in over 200 cases, was gunned down by a Special Task Force (STF) in an encounter in Uttar Pradesh on Monday night.

Police said the encounter took place in the state's remote Sundrapur village. Nirbhay Gujjar carried a cash reward of Rs.2.5 lakh (5555 dollars) on his head.

In recent times the STF had been successful in cutting down the Nirbhay Gang's strength from 72 to six, killing a majority of his accomplices in encounters.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Thanks to STF for cleaning the country ...... this was the end what we all know for any dacoit ... so we should not be shocked on this death ...... how idiot guy he was .. i saw his interview he said .. he want to be politician ha ha ha........ every one know if throne is given to illiterate fool Nazi type of dacoit... than how that nation will be?
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

good job by STF. after killing veerapan, they have killed gujjar. woohoo.

Comment

Working...
      X