Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Hill Stations to Visit in India

Shimla
    Located in Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is cradled in mountains and lush green forests. Popularly known as 'The Queen of Hills'.
    Ooty
    Blessed with an undeniable charm of its own, Ooty is a perfect destination to visit during summers.
    Darjeeling
    Located amidst the long stretches of Himalayas, this charming hill station is located in the north eastern part of India. Darjeeling tea is famous all over the world and offers a distinct rich taste and aroma.
    Mussoorie
    Enveloped in the mountain mist, Mussoorie is a picturesque hill station located in Uttarakhand.
    Kodaikanal
    This stunning hill station is situated on the southern peak of Palani hillock, which is located 120 km northwest of Madurai.
    Dehradun
    It is the capital of Uttarakhand and a centre for many significant institutions
    Kullu-Manali
    This charming picturesque hill station is located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It houses a large number of famous
    Srinagar
    It is also known as the 'Venice of the East' and has a beautiful Dal Lake in the backdrop. It serves to be a famous destination for adventure sports lovers.
    Mount Abu
    Located amidst the desert plains, this hill station is a famous summer retreat for its visitors.
    Shillong
    This beautiful sprawling hill station makes an impressive location in Meghalaya and presents itself as the best place to unwind amidst perfect natural surroundings and serenity.

I have already visited Shimla, Kullu-Manali, Srinagar, Mussoorie, and Dehradun.

Comment

Thanks for information.

Comment

I have heard a lot about Ooty, but I never been there. I would like visit ooty once in life.

Comment

Located in the Indian state of West Bengal, Darjeeling is known for its tea industry. It is also called "Queen of the Hills'. Darjeeling' best trekking seasons are April to May.
          Trekking Trips

Comment

Really India have such gems in the form of hill stations, one must have visit to all these destinations once in lifetime.
            It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

There are many more hill stations in India. Like Nainital, Almora, Chamba, Badrinath, Ranikhet, Gulmarg, Dharamsala, Dalhousie, Lansdowne, Auli, Gangtok, Kalimpong, Mirik, Khandala, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, Mount Abu, Munnar, Aarku Valley, coonoor, Coorg, Devikulam, Idukki, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Nandi hills, Horsley hills
              viajes a la india desde mexico, paquetes de viaje a la india desde mexico, paquetes a la india 2019

Comment

Working...
              X