Hello Every1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Every1!

hi this is neeta. I am very glad to see this forum in which i can express my views. i like to make lots of friend. i also like to go for oughting. dancing, singing,playing is my hobbies. so, Are you ready to be my friend?

Welcome to Indiabook forum. Nice to meet you. Of course Neeta, we accept your offer to be a friend. Keep on posting your views, & be in touch.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Hi! Neeta.Welcome to this forum.Hope here you make more friends.I also accept your offer to be your friend.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

I can still make evey thing fine but can you put the post of PlayBoy back ....
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I don't know why are you supporting him. He was wrong in his attitude. We know our job. But I am really shocked by seeing your behaviour. You are keep on posting against our forum. Try to think about our action against him. We don't tolerate anything wrong in our forum.
          As concerned about your posts, they are really very good. Till now I was thinking you on No.1 in giving views and opinions. But by supporting him and writing wrong against the forum, you are going down. Plz think again.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Hi! Neeta .
            Very warm welcome to indiabook forum. I would like to share ur views in this forum.
            It would be great pleasure to be your friend.
            Have a nice time.

Comment

Welcome to this forum Neeta,
              i am Soumo and I am glad to meet you.

hope you have fun with us.

Comment

Working...
              X