Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi ,
    I am yudhister here. I would like to know about others.

Welcome to India forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay and do share your views with the online community.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

welcome to this forum Yudhister. I am Soumo (16 years old, grade 11 student.)

I am Indian in origin, live in Canada and decide to go back to India soon.

Nice to meet you.

Comment

@ suomo:-

why do you wanna come back to india...

is toronto not a good place...

Comment

hello

Its really nice to get replies from others.

Comment

India 1989 you are living in Canada... what do canadians think about our country? There has been wide change in the perception of western people about India. Earlier India was said to be country of snake charmers. But since the country has stated making good progress in science & technology they are now investing in India. We still have to do a lot if we look at China our FDI are nothing..

Comment

You are right Yudhister,before India was known to be a place of old thinking,and cruel rituals like sati pratha,and others.

But today India has overcome those so called "prathas" and developed a lot in every field say science,technology etc.

India is not only progressing in every aspect but it has proved itself in the International stage too.

Hope India tries to turn into a developed country from a developing country.
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

kkepin my fingers crossed for what megrisoft has said...

Comment

let me clarify something to you guys.

first i will say why i want to come back to India. Toronto is ok place, not as good as you guys expect. no western cities are extraordinary when you live here. it is the same as Mumbai or Chennai or New Delhi.

I am a very patriotic guy. i am outta India and i regret it even though i get more respect from teachers and students here in school. but i want to do something for India. I was born in there. I don't care if people are against me. my main aim is to do something for my country. so i want to be a doctor and help improve the medical condition further in India.

now about ideas of Canadians on India.
                    This is a bit fishy one.

India is still considered a developing country and they think that India is getting more jobs cause of cheap labour and not because we have skills. Most educated people know that India is developing but those people are Indians in here and some whites.

now back to some normal people in our school. This is what they say when you ask them about India.

"India is in the same league as Somalia and Bangladesh. Pakistan has some more improvements then India. In India they make movies which make no sense. WHy do they even try? In India everybody was a beggar before coming to Canada. THey came here cause they couldn't live in India. It is terrorist infected country with problems in all parts. India has no tolerace and zero diversity."

well you know which people make bad impressions on India. Indians and Pakistanis. Some Indians born over here talk bullshit about India and Pakistanis always wants to put us down.

situation is bad over here adn i have tried to heal it. I did a bit with my presentation. but i want to come back and really help India.

Comment

Working...
                    X