Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship Quotes

[1] If you want a friend, be one
    [2]True friends are like diamonds, they are precious and rare, but false friends are like autumn leaves that are found everywhere!
    [3]the gifts in the world, could not replace the two best friends that I've lost...
    [4]Friends are like stars,
    they come and they go,
    but the ones that stay,
    are the ones that glow.
    [5]A best friend is one who can look at you with the biggest smile still knowing that something is wrong.

True Friends last forever Sunil Lie...
    True friends stay together Sunil says Bye
    Last edited by sunil; 09-15-2005, 12:39 PM.
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

hello Sunil,

I am totaly agree with you that true friends are like diamonds they are precious and rare. They never left you out when you are in pain or in trouble and you need them most.I realy like your views about true friends and bad friends.

Comment

"That's the reason I like your posting."

I think your views about friendship are fantastic.
      Here are some lines for my best friend.....

Friends are Good
      Friends are Kind but
      Friend like you is very-very hard to find.
      Last edited by manu; 02-25-2006, 12:53 PM. Reason: add some words

Comment

Originally posted by manu
        "That's the reason I like your posting."

I think your views about friendship are fantastic.
        Here are some lines for my best friend.....

Friends are Good
        Friends are Kind but
        Friend like you is very-very hard to find.
        Thanks Dude for Appreciating the Poem and bumping that old thread up too...
        Last edited by sunil; 02-28-2006, 09:27 PM.
        Link Building Resources
        Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Great thoughts members we will wait for more on this.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold ON!!!
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
              FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold ON!!!
              These are really true feelings which are catching my heart.
              Jagan

Comment

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...
                Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fr!endsh!p !s A Strange Th!ng ..v F!nd Ourselves Tell!ng Each Other The Deepest Deta!ls Of Our L!ves ..Th!ngs v Don't Even Share W!th Our Fam!l!es Who Ra!sed Us ...But What !s A Fr!end ? A Conf!dant ? A Lover ? A Fellow Ema!l Junk!e ? A Shoulder To Cry On ? An Ear To L!sten ? A Heart To Feel ? A Fr!end !s All The Th!ngs And More. No Matter Where We Meet ... I Call You Fr!end. A Word So Small ... Yet So Large !n Feel!ng , A Word F!lled W!th Emotion. !t !s True Great Th!ngs Come !n Small Packages. Once The Package Of Fr!endsh!p Has Been Opened , !t Can Never Be Closed , !t !s A Constant Book Always Wr!tten , Wa!t!ng To Be Read And Enjoyed. We May Have Our Disagreements , We May Argue ...We May Concern OneAnother ...Frndsh!p !s A Un!que Bond Tht Lasts Through !t All ..A Part Of Me !s !nto u
                  comments expected !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X