Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine this happening in INDIA ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you imagine this happening in INDIA ?

Can you imagine this happening in INDIA ?

Government of India has a online Grievance forum at

The government wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like Passport Office, Electricity board, BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc etc.

I know many people will say that these things don't work in India, but this actually works as one of the guy in CSC found. The guy I'm talking about lives in Faridabad. Couple of months back, the Faridabad Municipal corporation laid new roads in his area and the residents were very happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL dugged up the newly laid roads to install new cables which annoyed all the residents including this guy. But it was only this guy who used the above listed grievance forum to highlight his concern. And to his surprise, BSNL and Municipal corporation of faridabad was served a show cause notice and the guy received a copy of the notice in one week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as its clear that both the government departments were not in sync at all.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility. This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the 'System' in India.

Its me responsible citizen of India
    Sunilkumar
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-21-2006, 05:11 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Does it really really work?
    maybe it was an exception.
    comments expected !!!

Comment

Use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility. This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the 'System' in India.

Anonymous be optimist you can try it out....

Nothing Harm in using grievance forum... if it works than its a good step by government Otherwise ...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I think i should try
        Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

that's really great piece of information. I will surely tell it to my other friends.
          Thankyou sunil
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar

Anonymous be optimist you can try it out....

Nothing Harm in using grievance forum... if it works than its a good step by government Otherwise ...
            haila, ye kaisa optimism hai
            u want to me have problems and use a grievance forum??
            comments expected !!!

Comment

Well i heard about that before. It might work. But i think the complain should be justifiable enough for the people to take action.

Dont underestimate everything annonymus. You might find it handy in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989

Dont underestimate everything annonymus. You might find it handy in the future.
                hihihihi
                i still dont get this optimism
                comments expected !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Priyanka
                  I think i should try
                  The under words,great!!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
                    hihihihi
                    i still dont get this optimism
                    Hey where do you live?