• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girlfriend v/s carrier

is it look like.....

I prefer Giirl Friend ....

See Career is for Girl friend/wife...

But Reality of my life is career only.... coz i don't have girl friend.... & all girls do calculation before falling in love that what i know...., so its useless to select girl friend over career...

If boys don't have good career, then his girl friend is going to finds some other guy who have a bright future ...

Truth is more dangerous than fiction

But some time it happen boys get girl friend when they don't have any career, once they had good career they don't have that girl friend .... so better to have girl friend...
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-27-2006, 07:37 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

With a good carrier girls will flock around u like honey bees around flower. Its all about power game. IF u r strong, if ur rich, ur never short of freinds and girls.

And when its the tough times your best freinds become enemies. Agreed that money is not everything in life but money gets u many things in life. And i think it includes women.

Comment

well u guys should have the the carrier..to have a girlfriend!! u need to give the girl a life where she could put the foundation of ur home! if she is real serious bout u.It really feels good if a boy is thinking of having a girlfriend with whom he could share his dreams n feels even better if the boy plans to have a carrier first! Its wrong Rohit ..to think the way u do! i dont know how much u believe in love ...but money isnt the only thing for a girl....! and if u really think the way u mentioned above...then i guess these r the girls who would be wanting to only enjoy ur money power...but not loving u.

Comment

[1] Boy without career will not going to have happy family life...they are useless.
          Those who cannot carry their burden, how they will look after their girl friend....?

[2] Money isnt the only thing for a girl, but without money difficult to have happy home.
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

but i don't think so,dears~~
            when the two are with the very deep feeling,would not view with the other's career or fortune, that time, the two will be the relatives, will enjoy the sweet and bitter together, and the enjoying process will push the two with more deeper feeling,that the happy family!

Comment

Sorry my this post is in hindi........ but it will say every thing about this topic
              ================================================== =======

Phirtey hai kab say darbadar abb is nagar, abb oos nagar ek dusary ke hum safar may aur meri awargi...
              na aash na rahe guzar na meherban sab ki nazar jayen tho abb jaayen kidhar may aur meri awargi........

Ek din meeli ek mahajabin tan bhi haasin jaan bhi haasin dilnay kaha humsay vanhi khawabo ki hai manjil yahin,
              phir u huaa vo khogayi tho mujhko zid see hogayi...laayengay usko dund kar may aur meri awargi ........

Yea dil hee thaa jo saha gayaa vo baat esii kahagayaa ...
              kehnay ko phir kya rahagaya ashkon ka dariya bahagayaa...

Jab ka-hake vo dilbar gaya tere liyea may margaya...
              Rotey hai usko raat bhar may aur meri awargi.......

Humbhi kabhi aabad tey esay kahan barbad tey ...
              Befikr tey azzad tey masrur tey dil shad tey ....
              Vo chaal A-si chalgaya hum bujh gaye dil jalgayaa ...neeklay jalake apnaa ghar may aur meri aawargi....

Phirtey hai kab say darbadar may aur meri awargi.........

This was the song sung by Kishore kumar....
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-14-2006, 12:04 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

career comes first ,

because i have experienced some incident arround me, its too hurting .... you may enjoy in early days but it hurt when you face the problem in late future.

Comment

hi sunil kumar ji

i think something we should listein and feel good , but not follow it in our niji jindagi....

life is something different then having just imagination....

Comment

Originally posted by jaipr206
                    is it look like.....
                    I feel both should go together.
                    If you go after your career you may lose your girlfriend and if you go only after your girlfriend you will lose your career.

Taking both things as a part of life can allow you to manage time for both.

After all both of them can be pursued only when you are young
                    Budape mein na career milegi na ladki,dono kisi aur ko pyari ho chuki hogi

Comment

I think , career comes first .

Comment

Working...
                      X