eyes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyes..

what you think can eyes tell everything..?

From my point of view

yes, from my point of view our eyes tells every thing about us but it depends upon other person that how can he read our eyes.

Comment

Well first of all you need to be able to understand the language of eyes.So where can we learn this...
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hmm.. I thought women knew the language of eyes better than men

Comment

Well I am not one of those intelligent ones.
          Well I am sure many girls can read the eyes but I guess I am not one of them.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hmmmmmm..... in my point of view everything is not shows which kind of person to see in the eyes. But get some time know to each other.
            Last edited by Guest; 01-03-2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

You can know many things by seeing eyes of other.
              [1] While playing boxing or in marshal art it is been taught that we have to see in eyes of challenger because attacking movement can be know from it.
              [2] When we are in love with someone or when we like someone the retina of our eyes get widen, so by seeing in eyes of other you can know how much they are attracted towards you.
              [3] When we are sad tears come from our eyes.
              [4] When we are tired our eyes get closed automatically.
              [5] When someone speaks lie they closed their eyes.
              [6] When gals talk with boy or boy talk with gal and if any one of then not able to see in eyes of other that means he/she is attracted toward opposite sex with whom talking.
              [7] When some one is angry you can see in their eyes.
              [8] Sexual harrashment are done through eyes gal know what are intention of boy
              [9] While doing acting eyes play a vital role. Example :- Acting of Amithab and sharukh (eyes and facial expression).
              [10] We can give hidden signal to our friend and close one.
              [11] We are able to see b'coz our eyes take photograph continously that's why we are able to see, so when some one die last picture are stored in eyes of dead person.
              [12] Beautiful eyes of gal attract boys.
              [13] Smart people can fool other by showing false tear in their eyes.
              [14] when some one wants to take revenge you can know from eyes of that person.

Right now i only remember this much in matter of eyes ....

Its me sunil
              Having Sexy eyes
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Im your man yes I am and I love you so... You can see it in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X