59th Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snower
    yes. that's why you were colonised by a small group of british for 250 years.
    Yaar, which great country are you from ?
    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

now, my question is: has indian army win any war over a major power? if not, how dare you say indian army is among top 5? just by counting numer of men and weapon?
      India has won 4 wars against Pakistan, and the Pakistani army is definitely among the top 10 in the world. By your logic, even China & Russia have not won any wars against major powers, so they should not be in the list. I think capability & potential matters more than what was done many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Punjabi
        even China & Russia have not won any wars against major powers, so they should not be in the list.
        haha, buddy, read more books. china won over many major powers. if you look up the history, the Huns, Turks, were all driven west to europe by strong chinese empires. the Mongols were defeated by chinese and put under chinese rule till now. hehe. if you check the modern histroty of the famous chinese PLA army, they defeated japan in WWII. they defeat US army in Korean war. and don't forget, they won over indian in 1962, hehe. they invaded vietnam and taught a good lesson to those war-harden vietnamese fighters.

russia did not win any major powers? haha, i'm afraid you need to study more, don't so easily show your ignorance. , check the history by yourself, who conquered all mongol tribes in the vast sibra? who killed the most german in WWII? who destroied the japanese Guan Dong army in the last stage of WWII?
        Last edited by snower; 10-13-2006, 07:28 PM.

Comment

haha, buddy, read more books. china won over many major powers. if you look up the history, the Huns, Turks, were all driven west to europe by strong chinese empires. the Mongols were defeated by chinese and put under chinese rule till now. hehe. if you check the modern histroty of the famous chinese PLA army, they defeated japan in WWII. they defeat US army in Korean war. and don't forget, they won over indian in 1962, hehe. they invaded vietnam and taught a good lesson to those war-harden vietnamese fighters.

russia did not win any major powers? haha, i'm afraid you need to study more, don't so easily show your ignorance.
          for the information of all i would like to point out a important thing here. there are two types of history. One as the rest of the world knows and the other as the Chinese knows. hehe

well in the world of chinese, they have been an unconquerable power ever since dinosaurs exited the planet and chinese took over

the reality is somewhat different but for that u need to study in a normal school not a school controlled by the communists.

ok next let me show u how idiot this chinese is. first of all let us cut out the crap of ancient history. mongold, turks etc are long gone and serve no purpose in modern world.

lets take the wars the chinese mentioned above and enlighten him

1. war with japan - china was occupied by japan for many years during the sino japanese war. the japanese made a mockery of chinese power. thats why there is so much hatred in china for japan even now. remember few months ago how the chinese government instigated its goons to attack japanese businesses in china? the reason- because japan ****ed the shit out of china during these wars and the chinese like this one- ignorant but burning are still not able to digest that fact.
          japan was defeated by the US, entire world knows of hiroshima and nagasaki, except the chinese here who thinks his great nation defeated japan.

2. korean war- i quote this from wikipedia

"The Korean War, conducted from June 25, 1950 to a cease-fire on July 27, 1953 was a war between North Korea and South Korea (technically, the Koreas remain at war). When conflicts began, North and South Korea existed as provisional governments competing for control over the Korean Peninsula after the Division of Korea. The principal combatants were North Korea, later alongside the People's Volunteer Army (PVA) of the People's Republic of China, with support by Soviet combat advisors, aircraft pilots, and weapons; and South Korea, alongside the United States (U.S.), the United Kingdom (UK), Canada and the Philippines, with many other nations sending troops under the aegis of the United Nations (UN)."

china at that time was struggling after its own recent civil war and was in no position to do anything. it was not in Russia's interest to let US gain a foothold in korea and thats why N. Korea is today in what state it is.
          All china did was supply militia to fight the UN forces. Obviously they have too many to spare with that population and as i have made the point earlier for them it is easy to push chinese like flies into a war zone

3. As for countries like vietnam and Tibet- what can be said of them. Chinese have shown what cowards they are, attacking those that are either week or believers in non voilence and without armies. Vietnam was already broke with the war with US and what the chinese did. Go ahead and show their bravery against the poor women and kids of that country. instead of being ashamed of that, this chinese feels proud about it.
          what they are doing in tibet is here

There are millions of refugees from Tibet in India. If china is such a nice country why din't they stay there? I will tell you why. Chinese are like a pest. They infest and destroy the crop they feed on. Because their country is not good enough to feed the billions they breed they keep looking for weaker countries to goble up.

The current policy of chinese government is to make Tibetans a minority in their own country by pushing chinese to settle there giving them incentives likes 3 months vacation for every 18 months of work, double pay etc.

4. As for India, Nehru made a big mistake. Remember the slogan Hindi-China are brothers? Well he was fooled to trust the chinese. As I said chinese are pest and you can not be friends with pest. Nehru had no troops on the border. big mistake. the chinese pest saw the oppurtunity to grab some more land and attacked. however it backed up as soon as it saw the US sending its warships to the region

as i pointed out the chinese are just good against small countries as soon as they smell power they back off like mice..thats why very recently the chinese gave up on their claim to the state of sikkim.

they realise now, india is too much a deal for them. in the next life of Mao, they can think of taking over sikkim so they acted smart...hehe

that was history lesson 1 for you chinese. come back for more if you want some schooling...hehe
          I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

russia did not win any major powers? haha, i'm afraid you need to study more, don't so easily show your ignorance. , check the history by yourself, who conquered all mongol tribes in the vast sibra? who killed the most german in WWII? who destroied the japanese Guan Dong army in the last stage of WWII?
            Pls read my entire post, before you jump in to show your stupidity. I accept that China is among the top 5 military poweres based on potential/capability.

But when we talk of China winning against major powers I mean modern warfare, not 500-1000 year old history.

You need to get a reality check, my friend. The whole world knows how China won over India in 1962 . On one side China was talkling peace & friendship and on the other side they stabbed us in the back.
            Last edited by Punjabi; 10-13-2006, 08:05 PM.

Comment

On one side China was talkling peace & friendship and on the other side they stabbed us in the back.
              china back stab india in 1962? hehe, wait, let me tell you something.

do you know why indian government keep all the record and documentations of that war secret? why don't they publish all this resources and make it accessible to the public ??? that was a war 40 years ago, there is no reason to keep it secret now.

because the reason of that war is Nehru applied a "forward policy" on north border, indian army pushed into chinese tibet. at that time, china was the enemy of both US and USSR, so nehru believed china dare not use brutal force against india, but obviously he underestimated Mao's mind. Mao judged that neithor US nor USSR dare to back stab china when china beat india, and, the history shows, Mao was right. so Mao ordered the PLA on border to counter attack indian and push into india to teach them a lesson, after that, the PLA withdraw to the traditional border. Mao said: "if we have to make a war to india, then make it. we should use this war to guarantee at least another 30 years of peace on the sino-indian border"... of course your government won't let you know this, hehe... , in one word, indian was the aggressor in 1962.

china back stab india in 1962? maybe indian can self-comfort by this kind of belief. maybe this is a good excuse for your lose. but...

Comment

As i said, the chinese eat, sleep and dream what Mao told them. This chinese has no idea of history except as told to him by Mao. hehe
                The same Mao who told them not to worship any God but him. clearly thats what this chinese does.

as for the war of 1962, this is the history as the world knows it.
                Tibet was annexed by China ( as i said a habit of the chinese pest). Tibet was a independent country when the British had left India. Tibet had signed an agreement with the British demarcating what was called the MacMohan Line.
                When China invaded helpless unarmed Tibet showing its pest nature, Nehru had no other way but to protect the MacMohan Line. He overdid that by going beyond MacMohan line in some areas which the chinese used as an excuse to launch a counter offensive.

None of the country's declared an all out war. It was not in china's interest since the cuban crisis was going on at the same time and this would have been taken as another communist aggression. Thats why after capturing aksai chin and some part of Arunachal pradesh which the chinese call south Tibet, it declared truce.

this truth is not hidden from any india. in fact we are proud of how our kumaon regiment of 100 soldiers made life miserable for the chinese.

end result, yes india lost the conflict. but not because china was a great power or anything. just because india was not prepared.

in today's world even china realises that its no longer possible to make any adventures. thats why sikkim is no longer on the map of china

my chinese friend. don't u need sikkim? haha....why doesn't ur great chinese come and take it? are u scared of india now? well ?

stop basking in the glory of insignificant past and answer my following questions if you have any.

1. Why a small island of japan captured most of ur country if ur such a big force? why they kept those areas under their feet for decades and you could do nothing?

2. If chinese forces are so strong why does south korea exist today? why couldn't china "liberate" s.korea like it did in the north?

3. taiwan sits right under your nose proclaiming policies exactly opposite to beijing. why don't you have the guts to take it over if you are such a powerful force. are the chinese scared of US? hahaha

4. hongkong was a british territory till 1999. based on a treaty which the british forced you to sign in 1899. if china is such a great force, why it had to wait 100 years for the forced treaty to end? couldn't it have taken hongkong like it took tibet?

chinese look into your own house first and wake up from the dream you live in.

Comment

china back stab india in 1962? hehe, wait, let me tell you something.

do you know why indian government keep all the record and documentations of that war secret? why don't they publish all this resources and make it accessible to the public ??? that was a war 40 years ago, there is no reason to keep it secret now.

because the reason of that war is Nehru applied a "forward policy" on north border, indian army pushed into chinese tibet. at that time, china was the enemy of both US and USSR, so nehru believed china dare not use brutal force against india, but obviously he underestimated Mao's mind. Mao judged that neithor US nor USSR dare to back stab china when china beat india, and, the history shows, Mao was right. so Mao ordered the PLA on border to counter attack indian and push into india to teach them a lesson, after that, the PLA withdraw to the traditional border. Mao said: "if we have to make a war to india, then make it. we should use this war to guarantee at least another 30 years of peace on the sino-indian border"... of course your government won't let you know this, hehe... , in one word, indian was the aggressor in 1962.

china back stab india in 1962? maybe indian can self-comfort by this kind of belief. maybe this is a good excuse for your lose. but...
                  Chinese took advantage of the fact that India was unprepared. As soon as the US airforce flew in supplies to India, China declared a unilateral ceasefire since they knew that they would get their a$$ whipped.

In a way its good that India lost, since it taught us a lesson to never believe the Chinese & also led to better military preparation.

Comment

Neo, can you answer me the question:

why dare not your government make the documentations of the war in 1962 accessible to the public? why do they keep it secret up to now? what is the dirty secret hidden behind?

Comment

As soon as the US airforce flew in supplies to India, China declared a unilateral ceasefire since ...
                      punjapi, can you please answer me a question:

in 1960's, india was the leader of the so called "Non-alignment" movement. and india boasted itself a famous "non-alignment" country. why did you align with US and ask US airforce to join the war? hehe, that's a slap on your own face. maybe they are in a big panic at that time... sad, sad for indian people.

Comment

Neo, can you answer me the question:

why dare not your government make the documentations of the war in 1962 accessible to the public? why do they keep it secret up to now? what is the dirty secret hidden behind?

just like ur government din't make the news of outbreak of SARS public. why? was it ashamed of its poor handling of people dying like chicken ?

u answered none of my question and u expect me to answer a stupid ques of urs. the chinese has really no brain. i pity the chinese.

if the chinese can answer ny of the 4 ques i asked him above i ll und he is capable of thinking. can u answer chinese?
                        Last edited by Neo; 10-15-2006, 08:28 AM.

Comment

punjapi, can you please answer me a question:

in 1960's, india was the leader of the so called "Non-alignment" movement. and india boasted itself a famous "non-alignment" country. why did you align with US and ask US airforce to join the war? hehe, that's a slap on your own face. maybe they are in a big panic at that time... sad, sad for indian people.
                          Pls stick to the topic. India's non-alignment policy can be discussed separately. Frankly, I am not a big advocate to the non-aligned policy

Tell me, why did the Chinese announce a ceasefire when they realized that the US was going to help India ?

Comment

Tell me, why did the Chinese announce a ceasefire when they realized that the US was going to help India ?
                            because china finished the job. the job was to teach india a lesson, not to take indian land. after major indian forces on north border was destoried, the job finished. so PLA declared a cease fire.

DO you think US would have a war with china to help india? i don't think so. why should they shed blood for indian? US had suffered enough in Korean war, they know the capacity of PLA. an example, in vietnam war, because chinese government warned US if they pass north latitude 17 degree, chinese PLA will intervene, so the US army stayed south of latitude 17 degree during whole period of the war. they only bombed north vietnam by airforce, but their land surface force never dare to push into north vietnam. from here, probably you see how US fear PLA.

Comment

from here, probably you see how US fear PLA.
                              hahahaha...that was too good....all the chinese does is blah blah blah...
                              the chinese doesn't have answers to any of the questions about japan...

japan made you suffer 20 years.

N. Korea was created by Russian forces.

Hong kong was slave to England till 1999.

All China did was capture tibet - a defenceless nation.

Is this sign of a great army. gimme a break. this is a pest.

but offcourse the chinese has no answer. do u have an answer chinese?

Comment

because china finished the job. the job was to teach india a lesson, not to take indian land. after major indian forces on north border was destoried, the job finished. so PLA declared a cease fire.

DO you think US would have a war with china to help india? i don't think so. why should they shed blood for indian? US had suffered enough in Korean war, they know the capacity of PLA. an example, in vietnam war, because chinese government warned US if they pass north latitude 17 degree, chinese PLA will intervene, so the US army stayed south of latitude 17 degree during whole period of the war. they only bombed north vietnam by airforce, but their land surface force never dare to push into north vietnam. from here, probably you see how US fear PLA.

Read this & it will give you some perspective.

The Chinese did not advance further and on November 21 declared a unilateral cease-fire because they had accomplished all of their territorial objectives, and any attempt to press farther into the plains of Assam would have stretched their logistical capabilities and their lines of communication to a breaking point.

By the time the fighting stopped, each side had lost 500 troops. The Chinese realized that once India gets supplies & reorganizes, they would have to retreat.

Start reading something other than what the Communist Party of China feeds you

Comment

Working...
                                X