'Home Delivery'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Home Delivery'

After the success of comedy flicks like 'Bunty aur Babli', 'Garam Masala' and 'Deewane Hue Pagal', another rib-tickling comedy 'Home Delivery' is releasing on Friday (December 2).
    It is a small story telling how it takes just a day to change a person's outlook on life forever. Mahima Choudhary, Ayasha Takia, Vivek Oberoi are in the main roles of the film.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Yea my type of movie ...
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Tell us something more about yourself.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

he he he megrisoft are you crazy .... you can view my profile
        Last edited by Priyanka; 12-07-2005, 10:41 PM.
        Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

She will not be crazy but hope other are going to be crazy ... ha ha ha by the way i had seen your profile your friend say you are beautiful, I hope their eyes are good ... take it lightly
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Yea eyes of my friends are good ... but few of them wears spacks... And if your thinking about my eyes then I will tell you it is too good ... i always get compliment on my eyes

Sunilkumar what about you? .. In your profile your picture seems like a ghost in dress of joker ...

I want to know R u Ghost or Joker?
            Last edited by Priyanka; 12-17-2005, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Be it joker or a ghost if the person heart is good all is fine.
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
              X