Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chingari

Staring:- Susmita Sen, Mithun Chakraborty and Anuj Sawhney
    Make sure to take home a slice of Basanti (Sushmita Sen) after watching 'Chingari'. The film is a close look at the goings on in a remote village in Northern India. So head for this film if you're in the mood for realism. But the film has a major drawback. It could have been trimmed by at least half an hour and made crisp. Then it would have made a stronger impact!

'Chingari' has many layers to it. It's the love story of a prostitute and a postman. There are other issues too that are still prevalent in these remote areas in the North; illiteracy, sexual exploitation of the poor, and fake Godmen.

well i actually like da ending.. of dis movie..
    Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
    Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Well first of i never watch this kinda movies i dun care how good or bad they are lol coz they are always borin and the is also borin and flop of this movie =)) its not good lol

Comment

well im not actually sayin dat dis movie is good... but juz givin..sum info about da movie.. if nyone like to watch it
      Yudi Rockss...

Comment

To say that you dun have to reply two times jk lol =)) thanx for da info someone will watch it hopefully :-? lol =))

Comment

I don't know i will try to watch it.

Comment

i m just interested in SUSHMITA SEN ...
            wanna c her new character.

How has she performed???
            does she suits to the character?

Comment

she really act really nice.. n da language she speak of villager oo dat was so nice... u'll kno wen u watch da movie..
              Yudi Rockss...

Comment

Working...
              X