No announcement yet.

I miss u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why i am attracted toward Indian lady .... so i thought i should say here only
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
      hey mina. so u already have lots of freinds.. we guys dont really mind making lots of freinds...

indian 1989, ur from kolkata?? on one of the other threads i read that u live in canada.. why dont u get a transfer to UAE??
      no if i get transferred then it will be India. No more other countries now.

Comment

Hi this is MAYANK
        I am from Delhi. working currently asjunior scientist in DRDO
        ur poem was good &
        would like to hear from u soon

Comment

so mayank ....what are the present main projects in DRDO ?? will it cost ur job if u share that with us??
          sssssssshhhhh,,the chinese are here
          Last edited by alpha; 06-03-2006, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Indian Lady, what is your major you are studying in the college?
            Your poem seems beautiful. I come from China, my English is not so good as yours.

Comment

hai to all
              anyy one lady can chat with me regular
              royalford2002@yahoo.com

Comment

dear henghe
                I was graduated from the university, my major is language and translation.

Comment

Working...
                X