No announcement yet.

White racists running indian websites??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White racists running indian websites??

Hey guys, a few days back i joined a website called indiafinest.com on request of a forum member. Now this website is run by white racists who have posted all things that are anti indian or things that promote racism.

However the administrator and the moderator are very shrewd to do it tactfully. They say that india was better off with british, americans are right in wagin a war or iraq, men in india do not have a decent sense of clothing and stuff. They have posted things on greatness of USA and how useless china is. And when i questioned there view points and they could not answer me on anything they simply chose to delete all my posts. And barred me from accessing their website.

Well i didnt know that these men are racists or i would not have joined them in the first place. What do u guys suggest we should do with such websites? Should we simply ignore them?? Well i thought of unjoining it much earlier but those posts urged me to write more and more.

But isnt it funny that they create a website by an indian name to discuss indian issues and carry out a White propaganda there.

I also saw this site after reading this and really it is a racist site.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
    X