India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > Education, Jobs & Immigration > Immigration & Visa Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2006, 09:19 AM

nice to have you back in india
Old 06-04-2006, 08:07 PM
India1989

thanks very much. i hope other Indians do the same.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:52 AM

Default A Vatican of Doctors in India

I admire your devotion and your love for India, and I encourage you in your in your future project, of returning home. What has started India spectacular Economic growth, was the return of highly educated Indians from western countries. India is part of a narrow group of developing nation, which understands that the human resources are the biggest wealth. Rich countries like Canada and United-States have a rapid aging populations that need help. Unfortunately, during decades, government like Canada has made bad decisions by making it difficult for immigrant doctors to practice in Canada.

Now they have a shortage of Doctors, and many Canadian born Doctors prefer to go to the United States, where the salary is much higher. As a result, patient in Canadian hospitals can wait months before operations. Rather than immigrate to Canada, a cold country with problems of its own, I would propose the idea of outsourcing our best Doctors. Instead of sending Indian doctor abroad, lets receive the patients her. Knowing that a Doctor in India is paid a fraction of the salary of a Canadian or American, thousands of Americans or Canadians would flock to Indian cities in order to receive an equal quality service, with an affordable price.

I have a dream and this dream is that India will have an entire city devoted for medicine.
Like Mumbai is for Finance and IT, we must have a Vatican for Doctors. The entire world is aging very fast, even China. Imagine how many people who would come to India, bringing with them an important amount of foreign currency that would help the Indian economy.

I know that situation would keep our Doctors very busy, but am persuaded we can produce enough good doctors to handle it.

Last edited by RajivvijaR : 07-17-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:37 AM
India1989

That's right rajivar. You said the right thing. Its Canada's fault. Not only with doctors but they refuse to recognize any international degrees.

I won't be suprised when Canada will have no doctors left. More then half of their immigrants are refugees.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:03 AM

That sounds scary, not enough doctors in Canada, but they are trying to populate the country with poeple with easy immigration.
People migrating should seriously think about this issue.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:31 AM

all that is because there is a serious penalty even if they are small mistakes
Old 07-04-2006, 04:24 PM
India1989

They are populating the country with good for nothing people. Mostly refugees from Somalia, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. They won't contribute to this country.

And the main thing is that they don't give the qualified people the deserved respect and job.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:43 PM

Dear India1989, I wouldnt say that all people from afghanistan, srilanka ar all good for nothing.I don't think less educated indians or sri lankan are good for nothing,anybody can be usefull.I know many well educated srilankan doctors, ingeneers who serve well canada. The focus should stay on the fact that Canada nead more talented indian professionals,farmers,doctors.

During the end of the 1990s many american Doctors, scientists, programmer of indian heritage decided to come back to india after long career in the united states because they see that something was starting in india.

Many of them are retirees but they wanted to be part of india growth and to help their country.With the money they accumulate during their years of work in USA, canada or england they invest in local companies.

An indian brain who work a few years outside is vener lost and it bring more welath for the country. Candada is the biggest country in the world but have a population of 30 million peoples. The birth rate is the lowest in the northern hemisphere.

In Manitoba,west Canada the familly farms have hard time retaining the youths, who mostly want to move to big cities. I was surprise to see that more and more white farmers are beeing replace by Indina of Sikhism faith.I fall from my chair when I saw in TV a sikh farmer in middle of a huge wheat field.

If you don't beleive be their one example for east Canada:
http://www.despardes.com/Diaspora/newsbriefs/101504.htm
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.bsnl.in/hotnews.asp?intNe...daysbef ore=6
---------------------------------------------------
So 4 generation of indian doctor can make it and come back home with money and respect, so you do. While working in canadian big city making big money as doctor,possibly close to 900 thousand dollars if you manage your career smarty,you can buy a small farm and bring with you your less educated uncles or other family member left behind in india so everybody can be happy.

http://www.cicnews.com/current/index.htm#5

Now weed the need for farmers in Canada even a less educated indian can make it if you have a doctor in the family who can buy you a farm. .
Indian in canada can have the same impact indian have in country like surinam where indian became majority.

http://www.canadavisa.com/newassess/...&cat=june-2006

Indian must building more universities to develop more top quality doctor very fast and give them the option to stay or try their chance in another country.It will always be a good investment since indians always come back to their homeland.

Last edited by RajivvijaR : 07-16-2006 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:55 PM
India1989

yeah maybe you are right rajivvijar. Everypeople has an exception. Every type of people has both good and bad.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:12 PM

The point I was trying to share by this long message is that an Indian working outside of India can be very vital for indian economy.An indian Doctor is very important for his country but if he work 3 or 4 years of he's long career in a foreght country, that cannot hurt the indian health system.

I hope more indian will travel to usa or canada to continue the prestige of their predecessor.It is because of indian excellent programmer working for microsoft that Bill gates started to be interested by India. Then after other companies started to be interested and the rest is now history.

In Quebec, Canada they need farmers and doctors. I know india have a lot of farmers but the territory is limited. Brittish columbia, Canada is the provinve with the most south asian population:sikh,tamil,muslim.
Their is cheap land everywhere, huge sterritory big like entire indian privinces.