Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible India: for Neo's eyes only (be prepared for a shock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo

i was replying to filth by filth. i was not the one who initiated it. what countrymen? who else is posting on this forum ? as i told u this topic is just 4 chinese and 2 indians, me and indian1989.
    everyone has his own reasons to not live in a place. for me for eg., the ruling principle is never visit a islamic ruled or communist ruled state because both are against fundamental human principle of freedom.

????
    [/QUOTE]

All the other Indians are not replying cause they have a better job to do then arguing with you guys. They don't think it's necessary for them to let other people know that India is also a great country to them just as China is to you guys.

We are here because we can't tolerate lies and we are here to correct you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
      We all know the truth about India. We know that many classes face opression and we also know that we lost the war in 1962. Our government doesn't hide anything from us. I think it's time that your government tell you that China started the 1962 war.
      stop lying please. indian goverment still keep all the offical records of the 1962 war national secret, dare they publish this documentation? No, they dare not, hehe....

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        stop lying please. indian goverment still keep all the offical records of the 1962 war national secret, dare they publish this documentation? No, they dare not, hehe....
        hahahahaha, losing or winning the war are published all the time. The documentation which you are mentioning are things which are top secret and it does not include losing or winning.

If India hid it then how the hell did I and every Indian know that we lost the war. Are we like saying it just because we love saying it. Common get real.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
          hahahahaha, losing or winning the war are published all the time. The documentation which you are mentioning are things which are top secret and it does not include losing or winning.

If India hid it then how the hell did I and every Indian know that we lost the war. Are we like saying it just because we love saying it. Common get real.
          that documentation concerns the question who was the provoker of that war and why india lose the war.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
            that documentation concerns the question who was the provoker of that war and why india lose the war.
            It is very clear. Even Chinese govt. knows that the provoker of the war was China. And we all know why India lost the war. India lost the war because the day before the war China signed friendship treaty with India and then attacked us from the back. And you should be thankful that India didn't use it's air force. If we used our air force Chinese forces would have got pawned.

Comment

india lost the war simply because it was unprepared for a war. it was only 17 years after independence. china on the other hand had a better army and so it won. today the case is different. even chinese know that. i think the chinese on this forum don't realise one important thing. the loss in 1962 has no effect on the indian morale today. in fact all of us very confident that in the face of aggression by any country be it china or pakistan, we are perfectly capable of giving a good reply. for all that matters, i have never been in army and i can still say that if the need arises if there's one enemy i am not at all scared to fight it's china bloody pakistanis and kashmiris are better fighters than the chinese...haha...

in fact, i wish that in my life time there's a war between india and china and i think there will be. only that the scale would be much bigger. In the US, there's a big concern about communist china and any attempt by the chinese to create trouble in the region will lead to a big war involving the US and china.

i think this will be over taiwan. 10 years from now, china will try to take over taiwan (if it has the balls off course by that time , US will retaliate diplomatically with sanctions. china will not be affected and if the chinese government is foolish enough, it will next try for arunachal. that will be the end of china. US will get a perfect excuse for entering the war in the name of controlling the spread of communism.
              the little advantage china has over india in terms of missile capabilities will be overcome in these 10 years. this will be a war to watch. chinese missiles in indian towns killing people. indian missiles destroying the landscape of shanghai, ghonghau, hong kong

the real question is will china use the nuclear bomb in its desperation. if yes, that will be the end of china. US will find the perfect excuse to nuke beijing and take china 100 years back to where it was.

so, moral of the story. let there be a war, i really want to see the power of china this time question is, will china have the guts to do all this?

nahhh, i doubt. thats why they talk and talk and arunachal is still on indian map...
              I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                india lost the war simply because it was unprepared for a war. it was only 17 years after independence. china on the other hand had a better army and so it won. today the case is different. even chinese know that. i think the chinese on this forum don't realise one important thing. the loss in 1962 has no effect on the indian morale today. in fact all of us very confident that in the face of aggression by any country be it china or pakistan, we are perfectly capable of giving a good reply. for all that matters, i have never been in army and i can still say that if the need arises if there's one enemy i am not at all scared to fight it's china bloody pakistanis and kashmiris are better fighters than the chinese...haha...

in fact, i wish that in my life time there's a war between india and china and i think there will be. only that the scale would be much bigger. In the US, there's a big concern about communist china and any attempt by the chinese to create trouble in the region will lead to a big war involving the US and china.

i think this will be over taiwan. 10 years from now, china will try to take over taiwan (if it has the balls off course by that time , US will retaliate diplomatically with sanctions. china will not be affected and if the chinese government is foolish enough, it will next try for arunachal. that will be the end of china. US will get a perfect excuse for entering the war in the name of controlling the spread of communism.
                the little advantage china has over india in terms of missile capabilities will be overcome in these 10 years. this will be a war to watch. chinese missiles in indian towns killing people. indian missiles destroying the landscape of shanghai, ghonghau, hong kong

the real question is will china use the nuclear bomb in its desperation. if yes, that will be the end of china. US will find the perfect excuse to nuke beijing and take china 100 years back to where it was.

so, moral of the story. let there be a war, i really want to see the power of china this time question is, will china have the guts to do all this?

nahhh, i doubt. thats why they talk and talk and arunachal is still on indian map...
                what a laughable childish daydream, haha...

from this post i only see indian are so fear of china that they deperately rely on US. haha.... funny. indian mind is so colonized that they even dare not to dream that they can independently win a war without western help.

sad for indian.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

What you are talking is the reason you lost the war of 1962.You always overestimate your capability.If indian people keep thinking like you,you will definitly lose another war.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                    What you are talking is the reason you lost the war of 1962.You always overestimate your capability.If indian people keep thinking like you,you will definitly lose another war.
                    let time decide that mr. prophet
                    i was just putting some facts in place. as the lone communist country china can't dare to misadventure. how else u explain these facts:

1. china overan tibet but is unable to take over the small island of taiwan(pls don't again mumble the one china policy-that sounds like the cry of eunuchs to me)
                    2. china agreed to hongkong being a colony till 1992 despite this being based on an illegal lease signed at the end of opium wars.
                    3. even now hongkong and macau have their own governance. only diplomacy and military is china's domain. Are you scared of portugal, a small insignificant country 1000 of miles away?

perhaps it is this timid mentality that led to ur disaster at the hands of japan. as i see its the small islands that terrifies chinese minds
                    if u don't have the guts, keep the mouth shut. if u have, we indians will face u when the time comes. till then don't prophesise and try to keep ur own house in order.

Comment

China was weak before,it is true.China even now is not strong,it is also true.
                      But at least we can talk about war with india with confidence.
                      I am very glad to hear the arrogant talk of indian people,that shows that inidan is still not wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                        China was weak before,it is true.China even now is not strong,it is also true.
                        But at least we can talk about war with india with confidence.
                        I am very glad to hear the arrogant talk of indian people,that shows that inidan is still not wake up.
                        people who gloat over history end up ruining their future
                        it's not arrogant at all, its a fitting reply to the stupid comments u chinese post here.
                        1962 has no effect on indian psyche. our armies won 3 major wars after that and the government learnt the lesson of not being unprepared. indians learnt the lesson not to take an enemy less seriously.
                        chinese government is not stupid to engage in another war with india or any other country. they know it will be disasterous for china too. for all the chinese who think china can take arunachal or assam by means of war- forget it. ur government will not do that. thats the reason why they stopped showing sikkim as a independent territory on official chinese maps.

its a tacit agreement. india will give up its claim to aksai chin and china will give up its claim on arunachal. if any of u thinks otherwise, my humble suggestion- come back to talk about it when china will attack india

don't try to impress us with 1962. this is a new generation. we learnt from our mistake of 1962 and are ready for anything in the future. i am a software engineer but if the moment comes, i ll not hesitate a minute to go and protect my country right in the nose of indo chinese border in arunachal.
                        no one can take one inch of india now neither pakistan, nor china nor any other country in this world.

just try and we will show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
                          ... u do admit u learnt a lesson in 1962,
                          good, that's what china wanted to do in 1962: to teach u a lesson,
                          let u know who u r

and the important thing is that u also realize that it was ur stupid "forward policy" that caused the 1962 war.

otherwise, why should china and india be eneimies?
                          do some thinking, u stipid
                          the moron came back again with few words that he probably struggled to write in these many days....lolz..

u thick head idiot, can u ever get the comprehension skills to understand what is written in a reply? i pity the absolute stone that u have instead of brain

the only lesson we learnt from 1962 is that be prepared for war. thats why we beat the hell out of pakistan in 1965 and 1971 and more recently in kargil.

who told u that china and india are enemies? hu jintao himself? hahaha..

ur country's foreign policy is not in the hands of high school drop outs like u thankfully. hu jintao is an educated man. he came here to talk trade, not speak war and enemity. thats the job of stupid men like u without education and intellect.

the chinese government may not like the fact that arunachal is with india but they are not made of morons like u to proclaim enemity. they ll talk peace and development and diplomacy to solve border dispute.

know the reason? coz they learnt their lessons from the japanese obviously u din't. a war can only bring destruction. thats why china is not attacking taiwan even though its hardly a country capable of defending itself.

now go and study some nursery rhymes and go to bed. don't think too much. the tiny brain in ur big head will explode kid....hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                            the moron came back again with few words that he probably struggled to write in these many days....lolz..

u thick head idiot, can u ever get the comprehension skills to understand what is written in a reply? i pity the absolute stone that u have instead of brain

the only lesson we learnt from 1962 is that be prepared for war. thats why we beat the hell out of pakistan in 1965 and 1971 and more recently in kargil.

who told u that china and india are enemies? hu jintao himself? hahaha..

ur country's foreign policy is not in the hands of high school drop outs like u thankfully. hu jintao is an educated man. he came here to talk trade, not speak war and enemity. thats the job of stupid men like u without education and intellect.

the chinese government may not like the fact that arunachal is with india but they are not made of morons like u to proclaim enemity. they ll talk peace and development and diplomacy to solve border dispute.

know the reason? coz they learnt their lessons from the japanese obviously u din't. a war can only bring destruction. thats why china is not attacking taiwan even though its hardly a country capable of defending itself.

now go and study some nursery rhymes and go to bed. don't think too much. the tiny brain in ur big head will explode kid....hahaha
                            neo, being easily irratated is a sign of inferior complex. hehe...,

despite your dalit backgroud, there is no one here discriminate you. why are you so easily irratated?

calm down, compose yourself, and wash your left hand, before you type the posts. no offence.

Comment

NEO is really easily flareup. Calm down,no one discriminate you.
                              We are just talking some historic lessons.
                              Every time,you wrote a lot,it kills me a lot time to read.
                              Pls,write less,go to the point directly.All people fed up with your long writing.

Comment

Use google to check the military forces ranking.
                                It is not your fault that india's forces is ranked lower than china. But it is your fault that you are boasting.

Comment

Working...
                                X