Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Modi Vision Help BJP Win Kashmir Election ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Modi Vision Help BJP Win Kashmir Election ?

What do you all think will Modi vision and aura help BJP win over the Kashmir valley elections ?
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

It has come to notice that Kashmiri women are coming out as major support of BJP in Jammu and Kashmir.

Maybe the women bring the change which is needed.
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

J&K separatist leader Sajjad Lone met PM Modi yesterday sparking of hints that maybe there is something in planning for the impending elections.

So is it possible that a change in Jammu & Kashmir may happen for good is the question everyone is waiting to see.

Comment

I don't know whether change in J&K takes place or not but one thing is sure that people have already affected by Modi LAHAR with a hope of development in Jummu region.

Comment

"There is only one mantra and that is development".

Comment

Finally Modi lost in Kashimr

Comment

Bhartiya janta party lost from people democratic party in Jammu and kashmir election. As PDP got 32.2% votes and BJP got 28.7% votes.

Comment

We want a state government that can move shoulder-to-shoulder with Modi.

Comment

After winning the biggest national mandate in 30 years, Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist BJP has launched its most audacious election project yet - to win power in Muslim-majority Jammu and Kashmir.

Comment

Tens of thousands of people voted In the election.The BJP got only 22-26 seats in the 87-seat state assembly and lost the election.
                    Last edited by Daljeet; 12-26-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

There are very big chances of BJP to win but don't know what happen at the end. As a end result PDP won.

Comment

This time all people eyes are on BJP entry in Kashmir. The party is making all efforts to open its account in Kashmir valley elections. Only time will tell.

Comment

Finally results came and J&K people got their right political party JKPDP won in election.
                          Neha Rani
                          Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

The BJP is thus not only changing the gameplan, but the game itself by playing its cards smartly.

Comment

Modi is my favorite and I am sad he lost the battle in J&K

Comment

Working...
                              X