Today's Hindi Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Hindi Movies

Over the past few years, Indian cinema is loosing its character and its quality. They are copying the western style. There's so much skin shows, more vulgar scenes are shown in bollywood movies. I would not call it progress. Copying the vulgar side of another culture is surely not a step forward.

I am not talking about all movies, but most of the hindi movies are going in the same path. You cannot watch these movies with your family. It has a bad effect on today's generation.

So, what do you people think?
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Few Bollywood movies are based on the stories of Hollywood movies.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Well all I can say is that few Bollywood movie story is copied from Hollywood but they do copy lots of vulgar scenes from there. Full of skin shows. How can you watch this with your family? This is irritating. But this is a democratic country adn they can make the type of movie they wish too. If we just don't watch them then its fine.

Comment

hi

Im realy surprised to see some one how anderstand what is the real art i m 100% with u cause now for me too indian movies or the most of indian movies r going to fall down
        i like realy like sharukh and his movies for me r the idol of india movies for our century

Comment

well i agree that too much skin show is bad but i don't think this will bring down teh Indian movies. Indian movies are not going to fall down cause of that. At the same time i think that indian movies quality is increasing too. THey are more fast paced, emotional or has more action, special effects, storyline, good actors and actresses and many more. Vulgarity is just a small part of it. Its like all the good things in India. But a small thing like poverty won't effect the growth of India. Poverty is a big thing i know but it won't stop India's growth.

Comment

I think all the hindi movies are not copied from hollywood movies. Yes I agree that skin show is increasing in the bollywood and that is bad. But if the story is good then there is no harm in copying hollywood movies as there are a lot of indians who are illiterate and can't understand english, but they love watching movies. so that they can see the good stories there is no harm in copying hollywood movies.

Comment

all hindi movies are copy 0f hollywood movies. but love stories are not becoze it is easy to make no need of search and hardwork. All the action and
              and superpower movies are made on the ideas of hollywood movies.

Comment

no way. Not all Indian movies are copied from Hollywood movies. Krrish is completely original. ANyone who says that its copied from Hollywood is completely his or hers bias. Its not copied from any Hollywood.

Dus was not copied and neither was Mr. India. Those are all good sci fi movies and are not copied. Copied Hollywood movies most of the time fail at box office.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                  Well all I can say is that few Bollywood movie story is copied from Hollywood but they do copy lots of vulgar scenes from there. Full of skin shows. How can you watch this with your family? This is irritating. But this is a democratic country adn they can make the type of movie they wish too. If we just don't watch them then its fine.
                  well don't u think that it is going to affect all the indians of the future. well if we are to avoid all the movies like that then there would be hardly any movies to watch don't u think? like as u say, indian films are getting "modernized", they aren't. they are just getting "westernized". i would like to see action, sci-fi and family drama. but not any with sex and too much romance. soumo don't u think that bollywood has to stop coping bad ideas like these in the films. in some of the film interviews and stuff, there are some actresses confessing that they weren't comfortable with the idea of sex in the movies, so the film producers do it for commercial business too. isn't it so??
                  miqsh
                  EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

well is it because of absence of Vulgarity that movies in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's aren't up to ur expectations??
                    miqsh

Comment

But copy of hollywood actor or actorss are there. it is the culture of the hollywood to show the skin.
                      But in bollywood this is be copy very fastly which is not acceptable by the indian people.
                      Like actorss malika,mlika,neha being looking very Indecent
                      manner etc. These kind of moves can't be see with your family.
                      Even the hair style is also follow"like its tom curies look yar"
                      Old time songes have some meaning to sayi.e very much Situational
                      songs.
                      Now a days song only have a good music but not have a situation or a Lyrics.
                      Comedy is not there. cheap comedy is there like "kaya kool hai hum".

Comment

yeah the comedy part need more reinforcement too.
                        miqsh

Comment

no way dude. You guys suprised me. Indian movies are the best at comedy trust me.

Kya kool hai hum is a sex comedy. See there are movies on different genres. You can't be close minded. See not every movie as vulgar scenes. Its some people's interest that makes them do these kinda movies. We can't do anything about it. Some of them have good storyline too. Common Indians are nothing compared to vulgarity when compared to west.

And no movies made in 60's and 70's were even more vulgar. In one super hit movie they showed naked girls dancing in bar. Now tell me which movie now has that.

and talking about comedy Indian movies rule, from Kya Kool hai hum to Munna Bhai MBBS, Hera Pheri, PHP, Malamaal weekly, Dewane Huye Pagal and many more.

Common don't joke. India rules in comedy. Not to mention russell peters. He's the best.

what India lacks is at horror stories and mature themes. I am not asking them to do that but i am saying that they lack at this.

Don't say India lacks at sci fi cause India was the second country in the world to do sci fi movies.

India also needs to improve at news movies. THere are different genres where India needs to go ahead.

Comment

Ya

Ya miqus!

I agree with you.
                            Bollywood are the copy of the hollywood movie, there dressing Sense

,hair style etc are match with the hollywood movies.

Comment

you guys are nothing but dumbasses.

yeah they are copy of hollywood and blah blah blah. Don't watch these movies then. Go sleep or watch hollywood movies. Hair styles.

You guys are seriously dumb. Then you will say that Indian are copy of hollywood too. They are humans and we are humans too. Shut the f*** up. Nothing is copied. Can't different person has the same idea.

F*** off everyone.

yeah copy. go die. THat's the only word you know. I am fed up of you guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X