Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day- Celebrations & Gifts ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day- Celebrations & Gifts ???

One of the least romantic days of the year is Valentine's Day. Yes you heard me correctly. The majority of men act like robots, purchasing flowers and chocolate for their sweethearts because that is what everyone else is doing. Many people celebrate the day out of obligation rather than celebration.
    So on this Valentine as your heart reaches out to your sweetheart, lovers celebrate this day together with lots of celebrations.

How will you celebrate this day with your Valentine? If you believe in love, don't shy to express your celebrations. Share with us. May be other members give you more ideas over your celebration plans. This might help you to impress your Valentine.

What kind of gifts a guy and girl should give to their valentine? Give your ideas.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Take girl for dating
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Anything else about Gifts.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Get an idea what he or she would like to have and give a surprise on that Big Day.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hey Guys! Why are you sitting Ideal? Haven't you prepared anything for your valentine.
          Come on... Share with us..
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

sit in house and watch a movie and dream of having a valentine.

Comment

Don't dream. My suggestion, Go out and find your valentine.
              Plz have a fun on that day, Enjoy and make parties.
              Megrisoft Team Member
              Search India

Comment

How it will be?….. if …..I say every girl on 14th that will u like to be my valentine… ? by the way in this forum I can see all female waiting .. for gift and rose ..

I still remember 14th of Feb 2000 when I brought red rose for my entire female classmate they were sad as no one had given them rose…. So I brought red rose for them because no other rose was available in our city at that time…. you can say I made their day…. They all ready had a boy friend at that time but I was the one to give them rose…. ….

Note: - I am good looking tall and handsome ...
                My all classmate knew my nature, my intention & that I am good friend.

And Horrible Truth Nobody has given me a rose up till now...

As far this Valentine day …. I will be all alone in UK at client end busy with my work

If any one is lonely & sad than I am here, I can come out from this virtual world of forum to your real world so… be happy & Take the time... to live and love…

Fifteen Things You Probably Never Knew or Thought About

1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. If not for you, someone may not be living.

8. You are special and unique.

9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them…

MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER COME APART ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART!
                MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE AND IN YOUR HEART FOREVER AND EVER!

Its me FRIENDS FOREVER Sunilkumar !
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

oh well i guess people who love us will be either from our family or relatives. ofcourse they love us right.

does the loving people is from our family or outside our family.

and yeah i will try to find a valentine.

Comment

Don't loose your hearts, We all are good friends and can share our views. I am also away from my friends . They all are busy in their jobs and life too. But through this forum, I can atleast share my views with you all. Great place to discuss anything and to share any problem.

Friends are...
                    F fun
                    R relaxing to be with
                    I interesting
                    E easy to get along with
                    N never hurtful
                    D dependable, delightful
                    S sweet, silly, and sharing

Its me always your friend..... Megrisoft
                    Megrisoft Team Member
                    Search India

Comment

that's good megrisoft. Even if we are far from our friend we are close to our friends in this forum and can always talk to each other at any time. that's really good.

Comment

on valentines???
                        It need not be your special person...

It can be your best friend, sis, bro, family, etc....

Well as we are talking about that special person,,,

I think we need to make that special person feel that you really love her...

I mean we of course say those 3 special words on the usual meets up days or pone calls, etc etc...... But I feel that on this day, we need to really to show that

WE REALLY MEAN ALL OF THOSE 3 MAGICAL WORDS....
                        WE NEED TO SHOW ABOUT OUR LONG TERM COMMITMENT RELATIONSHIPS...(i think thats what the girls would want...)

as for the gifts, I am dumb... I need the girls out here to tell me what exactly would a girl like the most....(plz advice)

On a personal note, I dont have a gf, but probably I'll sing out
                        "Everything I do I do it for you" to make her really feel special...

@ sunil:- which city are you from?

@ megrisoft:-
                        The link you have provided is a ditto of this place..

Comment

I think the best valentine gift I have ever received was a hand written poem (or a letter), straight from the heart, from the person I loved. No money could/can buy something so personal, wonderful, or romantic.

Comment

abhiace9 because of my below written statement you had asked me this question @ sunil:- which city are you from?
                            ---------

I still remember 14th of Feb 2000 when I brought red rose for my entire female classmate they were sad as no one had given them rose…. So I brought red rose for them because no other rose was available in our city at that time…. you can say I made their day….

When i was doing my PG i was in Gandhinagar Capital of Gujarat.... vellentine day is not popular but in college and university velentine day is popular....

After Gandhinagar for few days i was in Visnagar (very very conservative town) in Gujarat.

Then i went back to my birth place and home at Ahmedabad.

After Ahmedabad i went to Delhi ... most of software professional go to banglore but being a north indian i went to delhi.... as i had few commitment towards my uncle and grandpa it is better for me to work in delhi.....

Than after working in delhi for nearly one year i came to chennai ...coz i got job in good reputed company ....yea my job location is now chennai ...so for two month my company is sending me to uk at client End ....Oxford... (From 12th Feb to April 16th)

I still remember the first card that i gave to one girl ....

Note:- We all know how greeting cards are ....

I will tell you how that card was..... in that on first page of that card it was written.... KEY WITHOUT KITCHEN CAN GET LOST & background of that card was of black color.
                            In Second & third page background was of keys ... but they were not attached to any kitchen....so all keys were looking same... And text on top of 3rd page was ...SO AM I WITHOUT YOU TOTALLY LOST...... and in bottom of page text was I LOVE U..............

Any Guess????????? What that girl said me after seeing card ........
                            Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-09-2006, 09:43 PM.
                            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

chill man.... but u guessed it right....

anyways we have a thing in common..... ahmedabad. thats my native place.....

Comment

Working...
                              X