Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible India: for Neo's eyes only (be prepared for a shock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congras to Indian people for having two masters!

The first master gave you the official language, which you are so proud of!
    The second master gave you protection against China, whick make you comfortable when facing the rise of China!

However, it seems that you forgot China already kicked all your masters's ass in North Korea 50 years ago. It was the FIRST and ONLY time that a single country(China) can defeat the UN army(16 countries).

As for the 1962 war, we don't have much impression on it. Unlike NK, Vietnam wars, there is no Chinese song/movies/documents/textbooks about this China-India war. The reason is obvious, fighting with a much weaker opponent deson't worth mentioning.

You should understand China's goal/opponent is always U.S.

Just take a look at the news about China during the last several months, everyone should know China is starting to challenge U.S in every fields, including economic, military, technolgy, space and global influence.

As for the Taiwan issue, the best way is to use economic war. We already have the ability to destroy Taiwan's economic without a bullet.

Originally posted by Neo
    india lost the war simply because it was unprepared for a war. it was only 17 years after independence. china on the other hand had a better army and so it won. today the case is different. even chinese know that. i think the chinese on this forum don't realise one important thing. the loss in 1962 has no effect on the indian morale today. in fact all of us very confident that in the face of aggression by any country be it china or pakistan, we are perfectly capable of giving a good reply. for all that matters, i have never been in army and i can still say that if the need arises if there's one enemy i am not at all scared to fight it's china bloody pakistanis and kashmiris are better fighters than the chinese...haha...

in fact, i wish that in my life time there's a war between india and china and i think there will be. only that the scale would be much bigger. In the US, there's a big concern about communist china and any attempt by the chinese to create trouble in the region will lead to a big war involving the US and china.

i think this will be over taiwan. 10 years from now, china will try to take over taiwan (if it has the balls off course by that time , US will retaliate diplomatically with sanctions. china will not be affected and if the chinese government is foolish enough, it will next try for arunachal. that will be the end of china. US will get a perfect excuse for entering the war in the name of controlling the spread of communism.
    the little advantage china has over india in terms of missile capabilities will be overcome in these 10 years. this will be a war to watch. chinese missiles in indian towns killing people. indian missiles destroying the landscape of shanghai, ghonghau, hong kong

the real question is will china use the nuclear bomb in its desperation. if yes, that will be the end of china. US will find the perfect excuse to nuke beijing and take china 100 years back to where it was.

so, moral of the story. let there be a war, i really want to see the power of china this time question is, will china have the guts to do all this?

nahhh, i doubt. thats why they talk and talk and arunachal is still on indian map...

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
      Congras to Indian people for having two masters!

The first master gave you the official language, which you are so proud of!
      The second master gave you protection against China, whick make you comfortable when facing the rise of China!

However, it seems that you forgot China already kicked all your masters's ass in North Korea 50 years ago. It was the FIRST and ONLY time that a single country(China) can defeat the UN army(16 countries).

As for the 1962 war, we don't have much impression on it. Unlike NK, Vietnam wars, there is no Chinese song/movies/documents/textbooks about this China-India war. The reason is obvious, fighting with a much weaker opponent deson't worth mentioning.

You should understand China's goal/opponent is always U.S.

Just take a look at the news about China during the last several months, everyone should know China is starting to challenge U.S in every fields, including economic, military, technolgy, space and global influence.

As for the Taiwan issue, the best way is to use economic war. We already have the ability to destroy Taiwan's economic without a bullet.
      obviously ur stupid enough to believe english as india's national language. that proves ur ignorance once again.
      as i see the chinese are suffering from a big inferiority complex with respect to english. the same british humiliated u in the opium wars but u find no shame in learning the language for business. when we do that its wrong...haha...heights of hypocrisy.
      as i said if chinese believe that indian taxi drivers, common traders communicate in english and not hindi then they are either outright stupid or ignorant or bothe

as for defeating the armies in n korea, the entire world knows its very easy to fight a proxy war. in fact thats all ur capable of.

no one in india gives a s**t on who china is competing with. china is a non entity for us. we don't have much trade nor diplomatic ties with that country.

we don't need the help of US to defeat china. japan has proved that a small island is all is needed to roll 20 million chinese heads. so try to impress someone else with ur country's military prowess
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        neo, being easily irratated is a sign of inferior complex. hehe...,

despite your dalit backgroud, there is no one here discriminate you. why are you so easily irratated?

calm down, compose yourself, and wash your left hand, before you type the posts. no offence.
        say something original snow brain. why u keep repeating urself. as u have proved many times ur non existant brain is unable to grasp anything, u do it again.

better go and eat some insects to hope some day to get that insects brain in ur head

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
          NEO is really easily flareup. Calm down,no one discriminate you.
          We are just talking some historic lessons.
          Every time,you wrote a lot,it kills me a lot time to read.
          Pls,write less,go to the point directly.All people fed up with your long writing.
          i know, its difficult for people like u to read

should i draw some pictures instead? i understand thats the language u guys understand better ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            obviously ur stupid enough to believe english as india's national language. that proves ur ignorance once again.
            Lol...I am not saying national language, I am saying offical language....Everyone knows China has only one language and we are really proud of this language. That is why you can find ChinaTown in every major city in the world and we still use Chinese on the buildings!

as i see the chinese are suffering from a big inferiority complex with respect to english. the same british humiliated u in the opium wars but u find no shame in learning the language for business. when we do that its wrong...haha...heights of hypocrisy.
            as i said if chinese believe that indian taxi drivers, common traders communicate in english and not hindi then they are either outright stupid or ignorant or bothe
            as for defeating the armies in n korea, the entire world
            Lol...Then why 2000+ universities/colleges in U.S offer Chinese courses now? Why don't they teach hindi, or maybe no one is interested in hindi?

knows its very easy to fight a proxy war. in fact thats all ur capable of.
            According to your definition, U.S never fights a war that is not a proxy war since no enemy ever entered its territory.

no one in india gives a s**t on who china is competing with. china is a non entity for us. we don't have much trade nor diplomatic ties with that country.

we don't need the help of US to defeat china. japan has proved that a small island is all is needed to roll 20 million chinese heads. so try to impress someone else with ur country's military prowess
            Japan belonged to China several hundreds ago.
            Even Japanese is derived from Chinese, since you can find lots of Chinese characters in Japanese language.

As for the WWII, it was just a small mistake of China that has made during its 5,000 years history. Now it is time for China to regain its power.

Believer it or not, there will be more and more shocking development news from China in the next coming few years.

Comment

Lol...I am not saying national language, I am saying offical language....Everyone knows China has only one language and we are really proud of this language. That is why you can find ChinaTown in every major city in the world and we still use Chinese on the buildings!

english is not the official language...its one of the official language. try to understand the difference. i know all chinese are the same. whats great in that. we are proud of our diversity. i have the same respect for hindi as i have for tamil or any other language in india. if all of u were forced to speak chinese, thats not a matter of pride, its a pity that some of u were forced to forget ur mother tongue.

Lol...Then why 2000+ universities/colleges in U.S offer Chinese courses now? Why don't they teach hindi, or maybe no one is interested in hindi?
              what has this to do with language? people learn language as per their interest. i know that many korean students learn hindi in new delhi university. there are chinese professors in US so they have chinese courses. almost every US university has a indian professor in the science, medicine or technology department. what does that proove?

According to your definition, U.S never fights a war that is not a proxy war since no enemy ever entered its territory.
              yes but US din't loose 20 million citizens to japan, did it? china has a history of rising and falling rapidly. if u read history u will understand that.

Japan belonged to China several hundreds ago.
              Even Japanese is derived from Chinese, since you can find lots of Chinese characters in Japanese language.

As for the WWII, it was just a small mistake of China that has made during its 5,000 years history. Now it is time for China to regain its power.

Believer it or not, there will be more and more shocking development news from China in the next coming few years.
              the entire earth was one land mass centuries ago. what next, china will claim the whole world ...

there's nothing shocking about development news. it just shows the effort of few good men in a nation. ur country is growing due to the efforts of some clever chinese who don't waste their time on these forums talking about topics that have no relevance to china

ditto with india...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                i know, its difficult for people like u to read

should i draw some pictures instead? i understand thats the language u guys understand better ?
                It is my friendly advice that you spend less on typing. Needless to say chinese,even english people are also fed up with long text which you are very interested in.
                After all writing a lot in this forum is not your full time job,that is why I suggest you writing less.Additionly what you wrote can still not approve what you mean.
                Everyone likes pictures than words,if you can,provide some pictures.

Comment

It is my friendly advice that you spend less on typing. Needless to say chinese,even english people are also fed up with long text which you are very interested in.
                  After all writing a lot in this forum is not your full time job,that is why I suggest you writing less.Additionly what you wrote can still not approve what you mean.
                  Everyone likes pictures than words,if you can,provide some pictures.
                  indian are always wordy...

they talk much, do little, that's why their country lag behind china.

Comment

i suggest that u two spend more time reading obviously ur education needs much improvement.

my long writing is a good starting point for u. don't u see i write mostly to educate u guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                      i suggest that u two spend more time reading obviously ur education needs much improvement.

my long writing is a good starting point for u. don't u see i write mostly to educate u guys ...
                      your posts are too wordy...

for example, you spent 1000 words to desperately deny your dalit backgroud, that's not necessary. no body would discriminate dalit now.

calm down, drink some water, hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

In this world ,everyone knows that indian are very good at talking and writing. I was trying to hint you in a polite way.So I didn't say it directly.
                        It is suprise that you replied my friendly suggestion like this.You are hopeless.

Comment

In this world ,everyone knows that indian are very good at talking and writing. I was trying to hint you in a polite way.So I didn't say it directly.
                          It is suprise that you replied my friendly suggestion like this.You are hopeless.
                          i was also suggesting in a polite way for u to read and educate urself to open ur mind , why are u offended with my good advice?

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
                            ... hello Neo, so easily become mad? because u r incapable of expressing what u actually wanted to express?
                            typical indian, not only has a small brain, but also has a small heart, small tomach...

here is something good for u:
                            SunZi basic #1: "know urself, know ur opponent"

u said u "learnt a lesson that (u need to) be prepared for war"
                            saying it this way makes u feel better ?
                            it actually means that u "learnt a lesson that u need to know who u r"
                            u cannot c y this is so, can u?
                            this is becoz before u know how much "prepare" is "prepared," u need to "know urself and know ur opponent"

u problem is that u "don't know urself, don't know ur opponent"

after the war, u indians don't want to know the truce why u lost the war, but intead saying something like "stupid PM Nehru" etc., as if it is all because
                            of one "stupid PM Nehru," not ur indians' fault
                            saying it this way makes u feel better?
                            it actually means "stupid indians" ! u cannot c y this is so, can u?

btw, how could u indians treat ur "comedian in chief" this way?
                            u practically killed him by saying it is all because of his stupidity

I c why Buddism disappeared in india, it does not fit in india

as to "enemity," isn't that one of ur "comedian in chief" said
                            "china is india's enemy #1" ???
                            china does not treat india as an enemy
                            as I said, look at history, there is no reason for india and china to
                            be enemies to each other

as to trade, yes, hu jintao talked about trade and peace when he visited india,
                            but u refused FTA,
                            u have been blocking chinese investments in india
                            u like japs, don't u?
                            japan and china r biggest trading partners to each other
                            learn something from the japs, if u like japs so much
                            yes, u talked in another thread about joinning indian army to fight china,
                            i trust u that u will do that if necessary,
                            before u do that, learn something from the japs, such as kamikaze, harakiri, etc.
                            don't threw ur weapons and run away so quickly when u hear shots...

in 1962, when PLA came down to the plains, they did not meet "any organized resistance" from ur great indian armed forces ...
                            blah blah blah...what else do expect from a street cleaner somewhere in china

best part about idiots like u is that come high on 1962 and in the hurry forget how u bled at the hands of japan, how ur hongkong and macau are still colonies and how u don't have the b***s to take back taiwan.

should indians be worried about such a nation of eunuchs? no...

of course the defence minister was right in proclaimin china as enemy number one...pests are enemy number one for india since long

and yes chinese goods will never be allowed in india like they are in US...we only have place for good quality things, not some shitty things manufactured by some idiots like u in some obscure factory in a corner of china...

god only know what kind of carcinogenic plastic u guys use to manufacture those 1$ plastic wares walmart sells. no wonder US has the highest rate of cancer....

chinese who eat insects and slugs are not worth giving second thought and on top of that someone like u who is not able to write one sentence correctly should better stick to his job of cleaning toilets rather than trying to say something on public forum...may be u will find some roaches there for ur lunch...

Comment

Neo kid spitting s**t again...
                              in another thread, u said u r not a dalit, but a Brahmin, right?
                              isn't that Brahmin created from the mouth of lord brahma?
                              this explains y u have a big mouth.
                              when brahma created u, he sucked his left hand before washing it,
                              that's y u spit s**t whenever u open ur mouth.
                              hopeless indians
                              wow, looks like that Neo's dalit myth is much more complicate than i imagined.

Comment

Neo kid spitting s**t again...
                                in another thread, u said u r not a dalit, but a Brahmin, right?
                                isn't that Brahmin created from the mouth of lord brahma?
                                this explains y u have a big mouth.
                                when brahma created u, he sucked his left hand before washing it,
                                that's y u spit s**t whenever u open ur mouth.
                                hopeless indians
                                i don't think u have a religion so i ll not comment on it
                                firstly because i don't think animals have a religion and secondly the communist government in china treats men and women like animals thus forbidding them to have a religion.

obviously ur both i ll not bad mouth any religion for an animal like u. i ll just say this. the fact that u spoke such words about hinduism shows ur upbringing and the fact that eating roaches makes u exactly that. a roach from a dirty drain. god knows what ur mother ate to give birth to such an insect...

Comment

Working...
                                X