No announcement yet.

Why are Indians so hostile to China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only article about the reform history of india I read so far is writen by a chinese scholar.So believe it or not.
    India started reform in 50's, one small step with a big resistence,after this, every few years, there were some movements of the reform,but not successful.Even now,india is still facing the same problem.
    So if we consider every small step of reform as real reform, india has been in the process of reforming for 50 years.Reversly,if we only consider successful step of the movement as real reform,india has never started reforming so far.
    Additional information: China started the reform from countryside since 1978,then followed by the reform in other systems since 1981.
    India's coming-up on the international stage recently is not because of the reform and economic performance,is because that many indians reallized they need to advertize themself.Otherwise it is too shamful to face the popular neighbour which also has a similar size of population and a similar wonderful civilization history.India has the advantage to do the promotion:India has a huge population of overseas indian which can help the promotion,india masters english which is the No.1 language.India has the democratic system which is very well recgonized by the western world. So far,I would say that the promotion is very successful.Such promotion has resulted in a very good situation which can eventually help the indian economy actually.But how to make the best use of the situation is a big task.Otherwise all the efforts india putted will be wasted.
    Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 12-19-2006, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
      The only article about the reform history of india I read so far is writen by a chinese scholar.So believe it or not.
      India started reform in 50's, one small step with a big resistence,after this, every few years, there were some movements of the reform,but not successful.Even now,india is still facing the same problem.
      So if we consider every small step of reform as real reform, india has been in the process of reforming for 50 years.Reversly,if we only consider successful step of the movement as real reform,india has never started reforming so far.
      Additional information: China started the reform from countryside since 1978,then followed by the reform in other systems since 1981.
      India's coming-up on the international stage recently is not because of the reform and economic performance,is because that many indians reallized they need to advertize themself.Otherwise it is too shamful to face the popular neighbour which also has a similar size of population and a similar wonderful civilization history.India has the advantage to do the promotion:India has a huge population of overseas indian which can help the promotion,india masters english which is the No.1 language.India has the democratic system which is very well recgonized by the western world. So far,I would say that the promotion is very successful.Such promotion has resulted in a very good situation which can eventually help the indian economy actually.But how to make the best use of the situation is a big task.Otherwise all the efforts india putted will be wasted.
      all u read is chinese history and chinese historians i think. u don't even know the difference between independence and reforms? by that logic china started its reform process much earlier. all i can say is ur logic makes no sense because there's no logic in it. i ll give you a source for your enlightment. go to a third party neutral site..bbc and see what they talk about china and india. u ll get a statistical picture of china and india on various parameters.

as for the marketing theory put forward by you well what can i say. it appears that you live in another world...china perhaps
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

I studied marketing for many years(not in china) and also doing a marketing job(not in china),So I like to relate the international issues to my major.I found there are many meeting points among them.
        Calm down,my friend,don't always become nervous and sensitive when you visit this forum.Behave like a gentlman.

Comment

I studied marketing for many years(not in china) and also doing a marketing job(not in china),So I like to relate the international issues to my major.I found there are many meeting points among them.
          Calm down,my friend,don't always become nervous and sensitive when you visit this forum.Behave like a gentlman.
          i m very calm my friend. put that doesn't mean i should not point out if someone says something without basis. for eg. u said u did a major in marketing. i m sure u understand that marketing a poor product doesn't help the business and a good product is a marketing strategy itself.
          the fact that india has the fastest growing gdp is not a marketing gimmick nor the fact that companies from across the globe are investing in india.
          this has been the case since last one decade. now if u call this marketing and nothing else then there's only one obvious conclusion i can draw. either ur biased or u din't study marketing good enough

in either case u ll call this ungentlemanly talk but isn't this the truth anyone would find reading ur assumptions ?

Comment

Recently I did a study of the inflation rate of india,I found it is very high(Third party analysis also has the same article).Do you know what does this mean?That means the GDP growth is supported by the more money printed and higher price of nomal goods,we can not say such kind of GDP growth is real growth.Even your fiancial minister also admitted that the inflation rate is too high.
            I didn't mean that india acheived nothing,I am going to suggest u :You should have a objective view of GDP growth rate.
            I hope I made it clear,if not, I can explain it to you further.

Comment

Recently I did a study of the inflation rate of india,I found it is very high(Third party analysis also has the same article).Do you know what does this mean?That means the GDP growth is supported by the more money printed and higher price of nomal goods,we can not say such kind of GDP growth is real growth.Even your fiancial minister also admitted that the inflation rate is too high.
              I didn't mean that india acheived nothing,I am going to suggest u :You should have a objective view of GDP growth rate.
              I hope I made it clear,if not, I can explain it to you further.
              ok lets have some discussion on macro economics now that you brought it up. the GDP is always determined at two levels. one is on the basis of currency valuation in the past and one on recent. if the GDP at current valuation is high and the one with old is low we can conclude that the figures are manipulated. in case of india the GDP figures with purchase parity of 1970 and 2000 are both high so unlike ur study, the world studies ranks india's GDP growth rate of 8.4% as the highest in the world currently.
              lets discuss inflation now. what fuels inflation? real estate, foods and petroleum are the primary factors. in india's case real estate has gone to ridiculous extremes ever since IT came into picture. reason?
              better per capita income and investments in the housing sector fuel this rise.
              Food grain supplies are not a big factor because india is self sustained in this area.
              petroleum is a concern for the entire world not only india. thankfully the recent civilian nuclear cooperation between india and US has paved the way for india recieving supply from the NSG.

if u want to discuss some more economic parameters to discuss my country's economy feel free. u may know economics but i know my country's economy better than ur guess

Comment

the world studies ranks india's GDP growth rate of 8.4% as the highest in the world currently.
                China's annual GDP growth rate in 2006 is around 9.25%(Last years was 10.25%). I don't knnow why you say india's GDP growth rate is currently the highest

Furthurmore, below is the big 4 Chinese cities GDP growth rate:
                Guangzhou: 14.4%
                Shanghai&Shenzhen: 13%
                Beijing: 12%
                6 out of the TOP10 skyscraper cities in the world are Chinese cities, including Taiwan and Hongkong. We are using and building the best infrastructure in the world. We enjoy a life that becomes better and better everyday

If anyone wants to know what China will look like in the next few years, please take a look at the following thread that includes the planning of all "big" Chinese cities.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                  China's annual GDP growth rate in 2006 is around 9.25%(Last years was 10.25%). I don't knnow why you say india's GDP growth rate is currently the highest

6 out of the TOP10 skyscraper cities in the world are Chinese cities, including Taiwan and Hongkong. We are using and building the best infrastructure in the world. We enjoy a life that becomes better and better everyday

If anyone wants to know what China will look like in the next few years, please take a look at the following thread that includes the planning of all "big" Chinese cities.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=377275
                  guy, it's not wise to be serious about Neo's words, he live in a world of his imagination but not reality, like many indians.

and he is famous to "put foot in his mouth", hehe, so I never argue with him, just play with and laugh at him. he is a very funny dummy ...

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                    guy, it's not wise to be serious about Neo's words, he live in a world of his imagination but not reality, like many indians.

and he is famous to "put foot in his mouth", hehe, so I never argue with him, just play with and laugh at him. he is a very funny dummy ...
                    i will not say anything about u snower coz as ur name suggests he has put all the snow in ur brain.. here's what ur countrymen write about u

"I am chinese, I want to say, those who always stired up the polemics may not be chinese. Even though they usually give their logins a chinese family name. The chinese internaut donot often name their logins with their familiy name as I know. you can check in the english wiki chinese language native speakers as follows http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:User_zh-N

I mean On the Internet No One Knows You Are a Dog

So in the ordinary chinese people, india is just a far, mysterious country somehow china-like country,(long history and very populated).

I had some indian friends, so I don't want someone else to screw up"

every time ur frustrated life brings u back on this forum think of it like ur dog behavior. a dog always comes back to his masters place no matter how many kicks he get...lolz..

come back for more snow brain...the master will kick ur a** again if that makes u happy...

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=377275
                      The funny thing is the west used to doubt chinese gdp figures. now they seems trust it more. and the British even said chinese goverment underestimate chinese gdp figures, haha.... they said the 2006 chinese gdp rate is about 12%, but not the officially stated 9.25%. they said chinese is again cheating by reporting low figures, haha....

by the way, china surpassed britain and france in the year 2006 to be the fourth largest nation economically. only after US, japan and germany. i will see china overtakes them one by one in my life time.

Comment

Working...
                      X