The war between China and India in 1962

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by India1989
    yeah these chinese won one war somehow by the method of cowardice, they think they rule.

u r no match now. we will finish u. if nukes are not used we will defeat u. u underestimate India too much.
    dear friend, we chinese don't want to use war to prove who is more stronger in arm.what we want is peace,equal and democracy!

Comment

interesting that wars between china and india are more important to people here than wars between indian and pakistan haha

Comment

Originally posted by lidifantasy
        dear friend, we chinese don't want to use war to prove who is more stronger in arm.what we want is peace,equal and democracy!
        well my friend, an idiot proclaiming to be chinese on this thread has the misplaced notion that to be a great nation, a country has to win a major war and he was citing the example of 1962 indo chinese conflict.

in doing so perhaps he forgot that war brought much misery to chinese people during the japanese invasion.

we are just putting things in perspective for him. Offcourse I don't believe this idiot represents chinese people but it was important to enlighten ( or at least try) him.
        Last edited by Neo; 10-18-2006, 07:46 PM.
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by desidudecool
          interesting that wars between china and india are more important to people here than wars between indian and pakistan haha
          That is strange, considering that chances of an Indo-Pak war are far greater than an Indo-China one
          Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Originally posted by Punjabi
            That is strange, considering that chances of an Indo-Pak war are far greater than an Indo-China one
            really? is there any side in indo-pak war that has more than 3000 soldiers killed and 4000 captured?

Comment

Originally posted by snower
              really? is there any side in indo-pak war that has more than 3000 soldiers killed and 4000 captured?
              yes stupid...read ur history books ....in 1971 war 50000 pakistani soldiers surrendered to indian army in erstwhile east pakistani...

duh...where do u come from snower...ur mind is numb or what..go read buddy...hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                yes stupid...read ur history books ....in 1971 war 50000 pakistani soldiers surrendered to indian army in erstwhile east pakistani...
                oh, really? sorry i don't know that.

Comment

oh, really? sorry i don't know that.
                  its ok..u were born stupid and remained so it seems...hahaha

come let me give you some knowledge...here

at least now u realise u dont know things...why dont u hide in shame instead of insulting urself again and again....

poor chinese...hahaha....all u know is Mao????

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

duh...where do u come from snower...ur mind is numb or what..go read buddy...hehehe
                    actually /india took 93000 prisoners of war.

Comment

Please stop the conversation about the war

I think more than half a centry Indian and Pakistan are a whole nation.How can you talk about it so easy without any painful?If the 2 countries fight each other,I think you are killing yourselves.My friends, be calm....

Comment

please forgive some chinese

Originally posted by megaman
                        Everywhere I go the Chinese are doing the same thing. The come to Indian forums and open their big mouth to dish out their propaganda. They do it everywhere! Every forum on the internet! They are so ignorant. We continue to turn the other cheek and they talk the worse about our India. But no matter. They can continue on their path to destruction.
                        nowadays, many chinese thought china today is quite strong.and want to propaganda to the neighbour countries.but they are wrong,because there are many poor people who are living in rural areas.there are small amount of people who are rich in china.and many of them are the relatives of government officials.Indeed, the progress which china has got is great.but there are still many things need us to do for the future of china.according to the topic,I am gratitude to the people who raise the topic.Both chinese and Indian can express the misunderstanding of each other,and therefore ,we can melt with all the misunderstanding of each other.I hope we can become friend for ever.

Comment

Anyway it is a fact that India started to focus on its Army and other forces only after Indo-China War. And it is due to this attention that India was able to defeat Pakistan. But now, more attention should be given to trade and industry, but forces has not to be ignored in the way of fifties.
                          A strong economy can have a strong army these days. So both factors are necessary.
                          Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by lidifantasy
                            nowadays, many chinese thought china today is quite strong.and want to propaganda to the neighbour countries.but they are wrong,because there are many poor people who are living in rural areas.there are small amount of people who are rich in china.and many of them are the relatives of government officials.Indeed, the progress which china has got is great.but there are still many things need us to do for the future of china.according to the topic,I am gratitude to the people who raise the topic.Both chinese and Indian can express the misunderstanding of each other,and therefore ,we can melt with all the misunderstanding of each other.I hope we can become friend for ever.
                            you are the wise man here

Comment

you are the wise man here
                              oh, the idiot finally realised a wise chinese...what will u do snower...kill lidifantasy? he doesn't share ur lies about china...hahaha...

put the secret police behind him...fast fast...

Comment

Well, misunderstanding within countries doesn't end that easily. So you can keep hope but don't expect that hope to come true.

Comment

Working...
                                X