Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite TV serial and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite TV serial and why?

Let us discuss here or enjoy sharing that what is your favorite TV serial and why?

I like the reality shows ,either these are dance shows or adventurer.Reality shows are the platform to prove yourself.I like the MTV Hero Roadies most because it is full of adventures.

Comment

My Favorite Serial is Ek Hazzaro Mein Meri Behna Hai because this is a story of two sisters who love each other and share their feelings with each other.

Comment

My Favorite Serial Comedy Nights with Kapil is an Indian comedy show that airs on Colors TV channel.

Comment

I like Diya Aur Baati Hum serial. Diya Aur Baati Hum is the story of Sandhya's struggles, who dreams of becoming an IPS officer. She dreams to break the boundaries of her confined existence of middle class values. The story is also about Sooraj, who is a self made man. Sooraj runs a famous sweet shop near his house.And he protected his wife to become true her dream.
          Last edited by Poonam Chauhan; 12-27-2013, 12:22 PM.
          I Love this Forum

Comment

Love to watch Jodha Akbar.....This show is very nice . we get to know about are history and the great mughal ruler Akbar and his power.

Comment

I like Qubool Hai brcause this serial clearly speaks volumes about prevailing secularism in India. This is the only popular show on Indian television that talks about Muslim families and culture. It deals with the love story of Zoya and Asad, two personalities poles apart.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 12-27-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

My Favorite Serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera because this is a story of Ranvijay who raised his little sister, Veera.

Comment

Gumrah is my favriout tv show because..i lov 2 watch it n gt aware of youth crime..al teenagers must watch it..

Comment

I like Veera story of a brother and sister love .........

Comment

I like the most Mahabharata at Star Plus
                      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
                      www.indiabook.com
                      Business
                      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X