Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How any one can have happy married life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niku i m sure i m not looking for Male .. he he .... this thread was started by me .... so expecting answer from other ... still what i belive i had said on this issue..u can go through the first and second link of same thread ..
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

it is clear from your ID that you are a male looking for female. I have no doubt in that.

What I feel ...you failed to understand my reply.

You are asking for How one can have Happy married life.. Right?

But you have not specified What do you mean by Happy Married life.

pls. elaborate if you understand my concern .. this time.

Comment

I think that happy married life means that they understand each other and don't fight unnecesarily and stuffs.

Comment

That is your view "India1989" i was asking view's from Starter of this thread.

Actually what i think he just want to create his image among the girls arround; exactly he is not having any idea what actually he is looking for.

Comment

I think nikku you know the meaning of "happy",..... Its upto you to decide what is happiness ? here people are replying on how to have happy married life ... so reply of all the people will be consider and we will come to one conclusion.... I know happiness in itself is a wider concept ... the things which can make me happy its not necessary that can make u happy....

As per my image in eyes of girls ......I want to say that ==> buddy this is not the only forum ..., i know i m far better than many male, and when i see myself in mirror i feel i m good and morally correct... .... As per your perception, i am trying to create my image among girls.....
            Note:-I had my own unique image which i dont want to change or to create in eyes of anyone... & I m no more kid like u ...nikku
            Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-20-2005, 03:21 PM.
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I read a book called Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck. I definitely recommend this book for you all if you didnt read already.
              It has sections about love, parenting, understanding etc that will be essential to married life as well.

Comment

By reading any book cannot make anyonce married life happy ... what is written in book is view of one individual... You may like it or you may not like .... and every writer belong to different culture and community so he/she have his own view as per the way they are grown up by their individual society, culture and community.... their views written in books may be helpfull to someone but some time it may not help...
                Implementation in our practical life of things which are written in book is necessary to make happy married life & we dont have to implement that thing blindly ... no author of book is master... we even don't know how much analysis they have done on any issue related to marriage life ...
                Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Playboy, I just suggested a book for reading I didnt request people to follow the book letter for letter or sentence for sentence.

Yes, everybook written by somebody else is dependent on them and hence can be seen as their opinion. Isnt that obvious?

They say good books are like friends. You still take whatever you can and implement if you feel its right. You still will have to do your own judgements, thinking etc. in any implementation. You may think something entirely on your own and implement it as well.

The book talks about married couple respecting differences between each other, giving others space, realising that the other person is a unique invidual, willing to go that extra mile for loved ones, differences in the way couples think, parental love, tough love, love vs responsibility, love vs commitment so on and so forth.

Comment

seeing other post of Niku i can say , Niku is not a kid ....But that never means i am trying to create image in eyes of gal through this Forum

I have A unique image & i dont want to change it.

Comment

understand the partner! happly when he or she happly , make he or she happy when he or she sad !!

Comment

Love your partner unconditionally and you will have a happy married life, and make sure you find a compatible women,a matching one for you.Give her herown space in life and respect her.
                        n be totally happy with what you have. Spent quality time with your partner and talk out your heart. and share all worldly pleasures and pains you have got and fights are common and bound to happen,dont be let down by them.
                        Last edited by alpha; 04-15-2006, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Ya i appriciate u alpha
                          this is very neccessary to understand each other, and also keep their feelings safty.

One more thing is that you should give ur partener some new entertainments.
                          since one of u r responsible for income, so another one should have a good managing power. it is also neccessary.

bcoz Shadi is not just romance. it include ur commerce too.
                          ved
                          Software Engineer
                          Mumbai

Comment

its impossible 2 have a happy married life until u r married 2 a gal whom u r in luv wid
                            http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

thats not entirely true, my sister had an arranged marriage n her n her husband are very happy and love each other a lot

Comment

I dont talk abut arranged or love marrige

i only say the sexual relation before marrige is not well for a girl for social security
                                ved
                                Software Engineer
                                Mumbai

Comment

Working...
                                X