that brought heartache and pain
    And let's turn a new leaf
    with the smell of new rain

Let's forget past mistakes
    making amends for this year
    Sending you these greetings
    to bring you hope and cheer

Happy New Year-2006!
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-29-2005, 01:51 PM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

HAPPY NEW YEAR To All Members Of The Forum

"May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements".

Say Good Bye To 2005 & Welcome 2006
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

If you wany to buy gifts for your well wishers On New Year-2006., You are most welcome to visit my gift shop on following link

Discuss about Indian Culture & Religions, Events, Festivals, Languages, Museums, People, India Religion, Temples, Tribes, Gurdwara, and more.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Happy New Year..........hopefully this will be the year the Indian nations and beyond unite

Comment

Hello all,
          Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year from all Megrisoft Staff members. May God bless you all with a good health and spirit.

"Be aware of how you are spending your 1,440 beautiful moments of each day of the coming year, and I hope all of you will try to spend them wisely and beautifully".
          Link Building Resources
          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
            Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year from all Megrisoft Staff members
            Jagan

Comment

I wish Happy New Year to all members and staff of IndiaBook.Com
              Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
              www.indiabook.com
              Business
              Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

I wish happy new year to everyone on this forum ...

Always Friend Sunilkumar
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Happy New Year 2015

Wish all Indiaforum members Happy New Year. "May god gift you a style to convert your dream into reality in this New Year, Wish you Happy New Year."
                  Neha Rani
                  Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Wishing you a year that is filled with all the fragrance of roses, illuminated with all the lights of the world and be blessed with all the smiles on the planet. Hope this year will be the year when all your dreams come true.
                    Happy New Year

Comment

"Lighten up your surroundings with your sweet smile,
                      And make way for happiness with your good deeds this New Year,
                      Happy New Year!"

Comment

Old is gone and new is here, forget your sorrows and your tear, Wish you a very very very Happy New Year...

Comment

Wishing you all Forum Member a very Happy New Year

As 2014 comes to an end, I would like to take a moment of all of you to thanks all who contributes for making this year memorable for me in a Positive way...
                          As its a great say that All is well that ends Well.
                          So pretty good bye to 2014 n Warm Welcum to 2015.Wishing you all a great & Happy New Year ahead

Comment

Happy New Year 2015 With lot of happiness, luck and joy New year is a blank book, My best wishes for you to convert it To a beautiful story, Happy New Year. to wish you a wonderful New Year Filled with happiness and fun.

Comment

Wish you all a bright,prosperous and glorious new year ahead. HAPPY NEW YEAR To ALL.

Comment

Working...
                              X