Can you figure it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you figure it out

A man needs to get his hair cut, he can eather go up town or down town. Frist he gose down town and finds the baber shope there a mess. the floor was coverd in old moldy hair, the place smelled like a dead animal and the owner was a nasty crazy haird man who smelled of old wine. His sizers were rusting and the chair look as if somthing was growing on it. So the man go's up town, the baber shop here was a really nice place, good music, nice people and the owner was the oppsite of the down town owner, he was a well trimed man, vary polite and freindly. The the tools he used look brand new and the chair seemed vary confortabl. So why did the man get his hair cut at the down town baber shop?

maybe he was the down town barber himself.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

i think he liked and was used to the down town barber shop or that he was its owner. or he felt that the cost in the down town shop was cheaper.
      miqsh

Comment

or maybe the customer was a chinese and that the down town barber shop was that of a chinese.
        miqsh

Comment

Afraid not. Try aghen

Comment

are all my answers wrong...... okay i tried all logical answers.........unless it is a dumb answer......hmm what dumb answer can one get out of it?....... my head is aching pls tell us the answer. i give up.
            miqsh

Comment

i give up too. i tried a lot.

i could only find this.

the guys was dumb. that's why

Comment

Okey, here is a hint the answer is in both the up town and down town owners hair. Read carfully.
                Last edited by NoName; 05-13-2006, 07:48 AM.

Comment

so,he first goes down town ,then to uptown an again to downtown to cut his hair ..or did he have his haircut in his first visit to the downtown shop itself....im jst clarifyin the question,noname.

mayb he wanna cut his hair in that crazy way of the downtown barber
                  Last edited by alpha; 05-13-2006, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Sounds Scary!!

Comment

i think despite the clean and friendly place, the uptown barber wasn't as good as the down town barber. like the uptown barber might have been well trimmed, but he didn't cut it properly.
                      miqsh

Comment

are u sure that the customer is a man, it could be a teenager who wanted to have crazy hairstyle.
                        miqsh

Comment

So which hair did he want to get cut??? was it the hair on his head or public hair???

If it was public hair he may have chose to go to the down town barber coz no body else will go to such a sidey place....(may be...)

Anyways ...who gives a fuck to where a man gets his hair cut and which hair he wants to be cut...

Comment

no name can u pls tell us the answer. it is hard to find a clever answer to this question.
                            miqsh

Comment

Okeay here the answer. The Down town owner had cazy hair and up town onwer had well trim hair. Since no one cuts there own hair they cut each other hair. So the up town owner gave the down town onwer his crazy and down town gave the up town his well trim hair.

In other words the uptown barber was really bad at his jod but the down town (inspite of having a nasty place) was good at his job.

Comment

Working...
                              X