Husbands Die before wifes, WHY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husbands Die before wifes, WHY

Somebody please educate me on why it seems most of the times, husbands die before their wives. Is it because of the stress women cause men or there is something secret that us women do kkkkkk

We women outlive men because we have more patience and we don't get stressed up easily. We have the best stressbuster---- tears

Comment

Originally posted by indian lady
      Somebody please educate me on why it seems most of the times, husbands die before their wives. Is it because of the stress women cause men or there is something secret that us women do kkkkkk

Men take more risks such that technology makes faster cars so that these men can crash into each other. Womens health is favored by health care, body care and stuff therefore increasing their life span. Men give off more energy for procreation at the expense of longetivity. Its an unfair world for Men but yet Men do so much for our Women and our lives...

Comment

Women like to speak out their pain, they don't need any solution they just want to speak out.... if they will be in any toruble they will talk to other female/male.. mentally they get relax early.

They(women) use to cry more than men, so their heart are more stronger physically compare to Mens.

Biologically women are more stronger... not Physically...

Women speak to much....

Some of the heriditary desiese are only transfer to male coz they have XY sex chromosomes. Female have XX sex chromosomes.

Male like to resolve their problem with their own, so when they are in trouble they think to much without taking help, they go in hibernation...

Most of women don't allow men to live, i mean to say every married man have to do many things for their wifes.... so half of them dies coz of their wifes... Thank god I am still safe...
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-04-2006, 01:01 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

wonmen like to comb the hair is one of the reasons, to make the head blood circulation, can feel relax and keep healthy.

Comment

lolz... coz wifes live longer i guess
            Priyanka Chopra Rocks 4ever!!!!

Comment

I don't know

Comment

Women live more than Men .... Coz in olden days two men fight for one women and one of them have to die.

Women are stronger than Man .... but most of women don't know their strenght ..
                Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

They say.. good people die early... Thats the reason i guess

Comment

What I had heard is some thing different....

"Those who are good they have to suffer lot on this earth he he he..."
                    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Originally posted by indian lady
                      I know why this would happen in India. Arranged marriages make sure that the guy is at least 5 years older than the girl. Offcourse his number would come earlier...

Comment

Priyanka ur right good people suffer the most. Thats why its always the husbands who suffer. And good people die first too. So its there turn first.

Comment

Those who are going to suffer they will live more...

Good people suffer more ...

After death nobody suffer so good people suffer more

Comment

Here s a theory that sums it up all

It goes as follows:-

Rich Huband + Expensive wife = couple.
                            (Husband-wealth)+(wife * shopping) = love
                            (husband- health) + (wife + leisure) = survival
                            (husband - strength) + (wife - 0) = argument

Now as the life progresses the above phenomenon multiplies ...
                            As a result the husband looses all his health, wealth and mental strength eventually,while the wife gains all the goods and leisure.

The life expectancy of a person who lived in abject poverty and stress is obviously less then the one who lived in pomp and luxury.

therefore,
                            (husband - life) = consummation of marriage,

All the above calculations are based on time tested and prooved theories. I invite fellow mathematicians to test and endorse the same so that it can be made a theorum.

Note:-
                            women need not try as they are bad at mathematics. (already prooved law of nature)

Comment

I believe it’s easy to die difficult to live…

All suffering ends with death… women live more so they suffer more.

(Husband-wealth) + (wife*shopping) = love which is necessary to live ..
                              Love = (Be servant to husband == > to get ATM (wealth) of husband)
                              But by being a servant wife lose more health… It’s a management of female which make her to live more than men.

(Husband – strength)+(wife -0) = argument … male know they are not going to win with female still they do argument… that means male don’t have brain so above postulate is wrong … male loses strength coz they don’t have brain…

Men room are never clean … they always live in dirt so chances to fall ill is more to male compare to female.

Men always tend to forget things… so mentally they waste more time and energy to find it.

Rohit as far theory of mathematic I will say mathematic, algebra is based on assumption & suppositions… you can assume any thing

A complete man is one who is able to satisfy his wife in all sense ...

Common man be brave and accept the truth that women (female) are best and stronger species to survive on this earth than male.

For women no need to try mathematics, they only do accounts … that help them to live longer …
                              Last edited by Priyanka; 10-11-2006, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X