No announcement yet.

Indians overwhelm Chinese in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the beginiing of the SARS breakout,out goverment was doing very bad,it is truth.I am not going to cover it.

My indian colleague asked meo you know why our indian people is not infected by SARS?
    I said :No,I don't know.
    He said: We are living in the dirtiest condition ,so in our indian people's body,we have all the antibody of all virus.We can survive in the dirtiest envirment,SARS is too weak to infect us.

I am not kiding,it is a true conversation. I and my colleagues have the common business trip sick.Whoever trips to india, will have some sicknesses. The common sick is diarrhoea.

Comment

First, I am not working in U.S. The reason for many of Chinese working in north america is to learn high technology/management skills and then come back to China and build our country. Currently more than 80% Chinese oversea students go back China once they finish their study abroad. It is simply because they believe China have a bright feature and everyone wants to join the process of making China the most powerful country.

However, everyone knows why Indian oversea students don't like to go back India..Lol

Why China chooses to be the world's factory? Because manufacture can provide largest job oppotunites and it fits the current situation of China.

Actually you don't need to worry about it, since China already earns 1,000 BILLIOn USD foreign exchange, most of these factories will be shifted to the poorer countries such as India...Lol
      Originally posted by Neo
      ur an absolute kid if its just such a shame why u work in US? why ur countrymen work in horrible working conditions to produce ipods for americans?

as i said earlier u chinese are having a restricted mindset. open up or u ll perish.

the point which missed u is that chinese are good only as a group while indians excel academically and technologically.

u said indians have only advantage of english. i was showing u that these great minds thrive not only on english. i guess i shd explain things to u in chinese ...lol

Comment

I just wondering why Neo didn't reply to this post...Lol...Afraid of providing any number, examples or pictures?

Originally posted by googleabcd
        Lol, P4 is only 2-3 years behind Intel and AMD
        I am afraid that India can't even produce a 80286 CPU that came out 15 years ago.

Are you really sure you want to list archivements???

Infrastructure? China currently consumes concrete and stell more than the combination of the rest of the whole world.

Manufactor? China currently produces most of the following goods in the world:
        Steel, concrete, coal, digital camera, fax machines, copmputers, TVs, Hi-Fi, fridges, almost eveything you can find in the market.

Skyline? 5 out of golbal TOP10 skyline cities are in China, including Hongkong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Chongqing.

Railway? The fastest railway running at 432KM/H is in ShangHai. No need to mention the 2000km long Tibet railway.

Subway? The highest speed subway runing at 135KM/h is in Guangzhou

Airport? The world's biggest Airport is under construction in Beijing.

Highway? China is building 5,000km HIGH QUALITY highway every year and will surpass U.S in 2010.

Shopping/Entertainment?The world's largest shopping mall and exhitibion center are located in Guangzhou.

Space? China is the third country that sends man into space and it will send men to moon in 2015.

Sports? China almost beats U.S in 2004 Olympic and it will host 2008 olympic.

Water conservancy?China Three gorge, the largest water consevancy project is finished in 2006

Military? China just released its own J-10 fighter, T99 Tank and long distance missile DF4.
        China is spending billions of dollars on military R&D.
        In 2006, 054A,052D,071 fleet, 093/094 series submarine were released.
        The fourth generation fighter J14 is under development.

High Tech? The first artifical SUN is testing in China

IT? 7 out of global TOP20 websites are chinese
        China also surpassed U.S to become the country that has largest number of boardband/DSL Internet users.
        China is now testing the world's first 1.5G/s super high speed Internet and IPV6 system.

Telecomunication? China has 450 million cellphone users and some telecommunication device manufacturers such as HuaWei, Zhongxing are now entering global market.
        China designs and implements its own 3G technology---WCDMA.
        China just released its Dragon Chip II, version III will come out this year.
        If any country wants to use Dragon Chip, they need to pay $2 USD as the license fee to China for each piece.

Politics? In 2006, China holds three big sessions. The most famous one is the africa union meeting, leaders from ALL africa countries(40+ countries) came to Beijing and meet with China's leaders.

Culture? 2,400 U.S universities will provide Chinese courses. Chinese movies such as <<Hidden dragon>>, <<Hero>>, << Golden flower>> are shown in all west countries and they get pretty good reputation, for example, they get high IMDB score. Chinese director An Lee won 2006 OSCAR director award.

Economic? China's GDP annual growth rate of 2006 is 10.2%.

Neo: I would like to see any number or examples from India.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          yep. indians rock thats why all this heartburn in some chinese on this forum. thankfully ur not one of them
          Neo,you misunderstood what I meant. More and more chinese are coming back because they know they will have more chances in china than overseas.More and more indian are goingout becuase they know outside world has more chances.
          I don't think leaving friends ,leaving motherland ,leaving parents is a good thing. but it seems more and more indian are enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
            Neo,you misunderstood what I meant. More and more chinese are coming back because they know they will have more chances in china than overseas.More and more indian are goingout becuase they know outside world has more chances.
            I don't think leaving friends ,leaving motherland ,leaving parents is a good thing. but it seems more and more indian are enjoying it.
            trust me , chinese migrants are still above all other countries in the world. its just that they are not that skilled. check facts before assuming things
            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

I am not assuming,I am just saying chinese migrants are getting less and less,indian migrants are getting more and more.It doesn't mean indian migrants is more than chinese migrants. Your hopeless brain.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                I am not assuming,I am just saying chinese migrants are getting less and less,indian migrants are getting more and more.It doesn't mean indian migrants is more than chinese migrants. Your hopeless brain.
                haha why are u getting angry when u don't have facts to support ur claim dude. i have already proved how thick u are so take it easy.
                indian migrants are also moving back. if u read bbc news u would have known but of course ur mind assumes things instead of reading.

Comment

I am not angry,I am just complaining about your brainless idea.
                  I am having fun to talk with you.

Comment

Be quick, Neo, I am still waiting for your response to this post....
                    Lol, P4 is only 2-3 years behind Intel and AMD
                    I am afraid that India can't even produce a 80286 CPU that came out 15 years ago.

Are you really sure you want to list archivements???

Infrastructure? China currently consumes concrete and stell more than the combination of the rest of the whole world.

Manufactor? China currently produces most of the following goods in the world:
                    Steel, concrete, coal, digital camera, fax machines, copmputers, TVs, Hi-Fi, fridges, almost eveything you can find in the market.

Skyline? 5 out of golbal TOP10 skyline cities are in China, including Hongkong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Chongqing.

Railway? The fastest railway running at 432KM/H is in ShangHai. No need to mention the 2000km long Tibet railway.

Subway? The highest speed subway runing at 135KM/h is in Guangzhou

Airport? The world's biggest Airport is under construction in Beijing.

Highway? China is building 5,000km HIGH QUALITY highway every year and will surpass U.S in 2010.

Shopping/Entertainment?The world's largest shopping mall and exhitibion center are located in Guangzhou.

Space? China is the third country that sends man into space and it will send men to moon in 2015.

Sports? China almost beats U.S in 2004 Olympic and it will host 2008 olympic.

Water conservancy?China Three gorge, the largest water consevancy project is finished in 2006

Military? China just released its own J-10 fighter, T99 Tank and long distance missile DF4.
                    China is spending billions of dollars on military R&D.
                    In 2006, 054A,052D,071 fleet, 093/094 series submarine were released.
                    The fourth generation fighter J14 is under development.

High Tech? The first artifical SUN is testing in China

IT? 7 out of global TOP20 websites are chinese
                    China also surpassed U.S to become the country that has largest number of boardband/DSL Internet users.
                    China is now testing the world's first 1.5G/s super high speed Internet and IPV6 system.

Telecomunication? China has 450 million cellphone users and some telecommunication device manufacturers such as HuaWei, Zhongxing are now entering global market.
                    China designs and implements its own 3G technology---WCDMA.
                    China just released its Dragon Chip II, version III will come out this year.
                    If any country wants to use Dragon Chip, they need to pay $2 USD as the license fee to China for each piece.

Politics? In 2006, China holds three big sessions. The most famous one is the africa union meeting, leaders from ALL africa countries(40+ countries) came to Beijing and meet with China's leaders.

Culture? 2,400 U.S universities will provide Chinese courses. Chinese movies such as <<Hidden dragon>>, <<Hero>>, << Golden flower>> are shown in all west countries and they get pretty good reputation, for example, they get high IMDB score. Chinese director An Lee won 2006 OSCAR director award.

Economic? China's GDP annual growth rate of 2006 is 10.2%.

Neo: I would like to see any number or examples from India.

Comment

Be quick, Neo, I am still waiting for your response to this post....
                      u think i have the time to read all ur crap?
                      u are repeatitive like a record. i m not impressed by ur statistics. india doesn't aspire to be china because china is just a copy as i told u already.

china as a country doesn't interest me. if u can show me some individual achievements i ll consider but i doubt u can since as i told u, u ppl have a very narrow outlook

and as a rule i post here only once per day when i have nothing better to do so bear with my late replies i cant waste my precious time educating some stupid ppl...

Comment

Working...
                      X