Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Neo have a pathetic love of Japanese atrocities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by observer

To snower,
    You Chinks are mountain pussies. You ran away as soon as you came down to the plains. F***er are you scared of a real war to not have one anymore? You sure are scared. If you get to a REAL war with India, China will be rolled back a 100 years haha. All Shanghai skyscrapers reduced to rubbles lol.
    this words only expose your childish-ness and stupity, nothing else, hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by snower
      this words only expose your childish-ness and stupity, nothing else, hehe...
      Who started all these topics. Take a look. TAke a look properly. Majority of them were started by Chinese. These shows how much stupid you guys are. You stop first and then we stop.

Comment

these are just a bunch of narrow minded,uneducated chinese India89, they will never stop with their foul mouthed idiotic ramblings...stupidity is "made in china" now a days
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Why? because neo is a craven .

Comment

an educated chinese on a chinese forum

My sincerest and deepest apologies

Frystar,

I owe you my sincerest and deepest apologies. Oh.. my.. God.. I've only been on this website for a week, and I'm giving up on this website!! The majority of Chinese nationals who are commenting on this site, are the least traveled, and the most "closed-minded" and brainwashed group of individuals. The strength of their fervant anti-americanism is only equalled by their inability to self-critique their own country. The Chinese Nationals on this website seem to be walking "lock-step" with each other and its just SAD.

America's greatest strength is our ability to self-critique and to learn from our mistakes, and to re-invent ourselves. If Chinese Nationals cannot discuss the weaknesses within their governmental and economic organizations.. They are going to subject to a rude awakening.. I have lost "mad" respect for those commenting on this page because their response are only filled with contemptuous and nationalistic responses, which lack any valid responses. Then again, their government is censoring everything that enteres their country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I particularly like the statement- "most closed-minded and brainwashed group". This is the opinion about people like you on that forum by your chinese brother

As i have been saying all along- the combined intelligence of all the chinese in this forum equals that of their food- a cockroach....hahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthr...537231&page=13

My sincerest and deepest apologies

Frystar,

I owe you my sincerest and deepest apologies. Oh.. my.. God.. I've only been on this website for a week, and I'm giving up on this website!! The majority of Chinese nationals who are commenting on this site, are the least traveled, and the most "closed-minded" and brainwashed group of individuals. The strength of their fervant anti-americanism is only equalled by their inability to self-critique their own country. The Chinese Nationals on this website seem to be walking "lock-step" with each other and its just SAD.

America's greatest strength is our ability to self-critique and to learn from our mistakes, and to re-invent ourselves. If Chinese Nationals cannot discuss the weaknesses within their governmental and economic organizations.. They are going to subject to a rude awakening.. I have lost "mad" respect for those commenting on this page because their response are only filled with contemptuous and nationalistic responses, which lack any valid responses. Then again, their government is censoring everything that enteres their country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I particularly like the statement- "most closed-minded and brainwashed group". This is the opinion about people like you on that forum by your chinese brother

As i have been saying all along- the combined intelligence of all the chinese in this forum equals that of their food- a cockroach....hahahaha....
              neo, i know you love US very much. indian always love english speaking masters. they need a master to love... hehe...

indian are deeply colonized mentally. love and admire the west world is very natural for them. but don't try to urge chinese to do that. we are different.

Comment

NEO,no matter how much you speak good of US people. You will always be the lowest class in US.
                You have been the lowest class in india now you are again at the lowest class.saddening,Don't worry, I always morally support you.

Comment

I've read about Chinese getting their noses, eyes and legs operated upon to look like more like Westerners (Caucasoid) than Mongoloid. Also I've read urban Chinese of taking on English names. So does this mean Chinese have a slave mentality too? But I won't call China to have a slave mentality because I don't demean other countries by calling them petty names. Rather I know that the whole world is attracted to the West nowadays and all these are simply signs of this. Again look at China. Mao purged ancient Chinese culture and now China is taking in dollops of Western values and culture to fill in the vacuum. Things like Soccer, English movies are so popular there. Nudity and public display of flesh in the Western way is on the rise there. A few days back an online wife-swapping ring was busted in China. Chinese and infact all East-Asians are wanting to learn the English language like crazy now after keeping away from it for decades. So see even China is taking on Western culture and language.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                    neo, i know you love US very much. indian always love english speaking masters. they need a master to love... hehe...

indian are deeply colonized mentally. love and admire the west world is very natural for them. but don't try to urge chinese to do that. we are different.
                    this is not my statement dude...of course because u don't understand english u wouldn't know...this is one of ur brothers writing about chinese like u and he is correct....

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                      NEO,no matter how much you speak good of US people. You will always be the lowest class in US.
                      You have been the lowest class in india now you are again at the lowest class.saddening,Don't worry, I always morally support you.
                      don't worry about me, no matter what class you think i am, i will always be better than cockroach eaters...lolz....

support yourself culinarily first boy then think of moral and such big things, ur funny

Comment

Look, your master also a insect eater
                        Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 01-30-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I've read about Chinese getting their noses, eyes and legs operated upon to look like more like Westerners (Caucasoid) than Mongoloid. Also I've read urban Chinese of taking on English names. So does this mean Chinese have a slave mentality too? But I won't call China to have a slave mentality because I don't demean other countries by calling them petty names. Rather I know that the whole world is attracted to the West nowadays and all these are simply signs of this. Again look at China. Mao purged ancient Chinese culture and now China is taking in dollops of Western values and culture to fill in the vacuum. Things like Soccer, English movies are so popular there. Nudity and public display of flesh in the Western way is on the rise there. A few days back an online wife-swapping ring was busted in China. Chinese and infact all East-Asians are wanting to learn the English language like crazy now after keeping away from it for decades. So see even China is taking on Western culture and language.
                          what you said is some superficial things. chinese culture is deeply rooted, will never be westernized. some youngsters' behaviour is not representative in chinese people.

but indian was colonized for 250 years and very deeply colonized in every aspects. even your national leader gives official talks in english.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan

Look, your master also a insect eater
                            obviously if u follow them, then they are ur masters
                            we indians don't eat such things.

Comment

snower Chinese culture was finished by Mao who borrowed the idea of Communism from Europe. Thus I will say that China has been a slave of Europe through Communism since the last 60 years and that Communism has permeated every aspect of Chinese life (which it absolutely has). Now that it's emerging from European slavery, it's slowly entering into American and British slavery by adopting Anglo-Saxon names, loving sports like football/soccer and Hollywood film.

Comment

snower Chinese culture was finished by Mao who borrowed the idea of Communism from Europe. Thus I will say that China has been a slave of Europe through Communism since the last 60 years and that Communism has permeated every aspect of Chinese life (which it absolutely has). Now that it's emerging from European slavery, it's slowly entering into American and British slavery by adopting Anglo-Saxon names, loving sports like football/soccer and Hollywood film.
                                stop this childish and groundless claims.

We chinese use chinese language as the only official language.

you indian use a colonial language as your official language.

this fact says all.

Comment

Working...
                                X