Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I need to point is:The reason that outside world can not get more information of china from the website is: Chinese people use chinese only in website.There are many very informative chinese websites discussing everything. There is no indian in these website,i think very few indian people can use chinese.Just like japanese and korean ,there also apear secretivley,because of the language.But that doesn't mean they are trying to hide something.On other hand,indian forums use english so it is easy to join the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
      I had lived in china for nearly 30 years,then I moved to Singapore and lived for long time,then I moved to the most democratic and powerful country with the most freedom.I found if you are not a politician who is tring to do something with politices,it is very hard to feel the difference among this three countries' system. Does this mean that china has adjusted alot from communist to democratic or democratic countries also share many short-comings with communist country.I think so.
      i lived in india for 28 years of my life. have travelled to almost entire europe. moved to USA since last one year. it exactly the same feeling for me. i lived a comfortable life in all the three countries and apart from some places being more crowded than others saw no difference if i don't indulge in the political and social process. what does that prove?
      we are not the one's who can judge the difference between china and usa or india and usa. if u want a judgement ask the chinese migrants living in china town who fled because of the government. i am sure u know that many of these immigrants are illegal and don't even step out of china town in nyc. tell me why would they have migrated to the US if they found no difference between china and US?
      similarly many workers from india migrate every year to the middle east countries away from their families to earn money. why would they do so if they din't find any difference?
      what i am saying is that we are the fortunate one's sitting on our comfortable couches passing wisedom around on this forums on things we never had a first hand experience of. i hope none of ur near and dear one's every suffered under the chinese communist regime but what about the students who died in tienamann square. do u think that would have happened in singapore or US?
      of course if u choose to close ur eyes to politics then as i said there is no difference. its after all a matter of choice. if communism is good in the eyes of majority of chinese people then so be it.

i would love to know more about the rural china. how the farmers are organised. the distribution of population in the vast territories. i am not interested in big cities. these create a false impression. any one who wants to know india, should also make an attempt at looking beyond the cities like delhi, mumbai and bangalore.
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

If you look at the history,there are many killings done by US goverment towards their own people in the past 50 years.I think you should know.I consider them as the same nature with tiananmen.
        I agree with you,chinese people should show the whole picture to the world not only the big cities.But I think some chinese still not like to do it, some places of china are still very un-develope.Also,foreigners are not interested in the very saddening pictures.So,what can I do...
        Just like a poor family which is getting better and better,this family only like show the good things to visiters instead of bad things.All the people around the world have this intention.I look this intention down,it only indicates the un-confidence.
        You can not say "the big cities create a false impression",because the big cities are also very important part of a country.
        One part of a picture can't represent the whole picture,but it is one part.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
          If you look at the history,there are many killings done by US goverment towards their own people in the past 50 years.I think you should know.I consider them as the same nature with tiananmen.
          I agree with you,chinese people should show the whole picture to the world not only the big cities.But I think some chinese still not like to do it, some places of china are still very un-develope.Also,foreigners are not interested in the very saddening pictures.So,what can I do...
          Just like a poor family which is getting better and better,this family only like show the good things to visiters instead of bad things.All the people around the world have this intention.I look this intention down,it only indicates the un-confidence.
          You can not say "the big cities create a false impression",because the big cities are also very important part of a country.
          One part of a picture can't represent the whole picture,but it is one part.
          i would again repeat what i said in another thread. china is doing very well in economic development but i find outright rejection of india's development by chinese people on indian forums as narrow minded approach.

as u said, there is a bigger picture which is not known to the outside world. i wish you would also look at the bigger picture instead of making summary judgements just because indian cities are crowded, not as clean as western ones and some people on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
            If you believe people are treated like commodities in China, then the ordinary people, the lower castes in particular, are treated like rats and parasites in India. Of course you prefer Indian beggars to Chinese "parasites".

SARS showed the failing of China's system. The government needs to be prompted to do the right thing next time round.

For every negative example, however, one can find many positve things in China, esp compared to India!
            This news came right in time to prove you that what you heard about india from the west is not necessarily correct. For your information, our previous president was a dalit too ( R.K. Narayan). Dalits are what you are referring to as a lower caste. Our current president is a muslim. All this by means of democracy, but that doesn't mean that we will give overnight housing and free food to people on the streets. they will have to earn it like these two guys. many people beg coz they are lazy. i find beggars even in the states and europe although not this many. anyways, i make an attempt to open your eyes, if you still refuse, you can believe what you want

Read today's latest news of India, the World, Sports, Entertainment, Business, Auto, Politics, Tech and More on News18. Get daily news headlines on tech, TV, lifestyle, and video news coverage.

New Delhi: Justice K G Balakrishnan, the senior most judge in the Supreme Court will be appointed the new Chief Justice of India - the first Dalit ever to occupy the post.

The appointment has been approved by President APJ Abdul Kalam. Justice Balakrishnan will replace Chief Justice Y K Sabharwal who is retiring on Januray 14, 2007.

Balakrishnan will stay the Chief Justice till he retires on May 12, 2010 - which makes his tenure three years and four months long.

Even though I am happy, I am highly conscious of the heavy responsibility", Justice Balakrishnan told PTI.

He said the court should stand by the side of the common man. However, this does not mean that it should be 'partial', he said adding the courts should hear the voice of the poor.

Indian judiciary was highly reputed in the world for its independence and impartiality, he said. He hoped that he would get the full cooperation from the legal fraternity

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              This news came right in time to prove you that what you heard about india from the west is not necessarily correct. For your information, our previous president was a dalit too ( R.K. Narayan). Dalits are what you are referring to as a lower caste. Our current president is a muslim. All this by means of democracy, but that doesn't mean that we will give overnight housing and free food to people on the streets. they will have to earn it like these two guys. many people beg coz they are lazy. i find beggars even in the states and europe although not this many. anyways, i make an attempt to open your eyes, if you still refuse, you can believe what you want
              I know you have had a Dalit president. His appointment was more symbolic than any indication of the real social status of Dalits. Now you have a Dalit COJ, which reflects well on the efforts India is making against one of its evil legacies.

In any kind of system there are vulnerable groups and losers who for one reason or another are not able to fend themselves, hence the need for some social safety net, an idea already embraced in modern democracies.

Comment

Working...
              X