Happy New Year 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year 2008

To one and all, I wish you a very, very Happy New Year.

Happy New Year 2008 to you and your family!!! May God Give you all the blessings.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 12-08-2008, 03:41 PM.
    Jagan

Happy New Year 2008 to all IndiaBook.com Community members
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

It seems that the year 2007 has ended quite fast and with flurry of activities world over. I wish all the IndiaBook members a very Happy and Sucessful New Year for them and their loved ones.May this year bring happiness and prosperity in your life.May all your dreams and resolutions become reality in this new year.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

New Year World Over

Fireworks light up the sky near the Grrossmuenster church in Zurich, Switzerland, on Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Fireworks explode near Prague Castle in Prague shortly after the midnight as Czech Republic celebrates the beginning of the new year on Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Fireworks illuminate the sky above the Quadriga at the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Germany, shortly after midnight, greeting the New Year, on Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Some more to follow:-
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Here are few more:-

Seattle rings in the New Year with fireworks at the Space Needle on Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Mickey and Minnie Mouse greet visitors from a convertible during the annual New Year's Day parade at Tokyo Disneyland in Urayasu, near Tokyo, on Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Fireworks explode above the skyline of the financial district of Singapore on Tuesday as part of the city-state's New Year celebration. (AP Photo)

Fireworks explode over the London Eye in the annual display to celebrate the New Year in central London on Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Comment

Wish you

wish you a very-very happy new year 2008 .

<this post has been merged with this thread. please post all your new year wishes in this thread - cyphor>

Comment

To all my indiabook community members:

"CONGRATS"

Last edited by AMAN.62; 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM.
              Aman@
              web design company-United Kingdom

Comment

When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year.
                For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar.
                For me,the New Year symbolizes the hope of the beginning of a better tomorrow. So, if you look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness with wonderful New Year wishes.

Pinky

Comment

prosperous 2008

wishing all of you a prosperous 2008

Comment

here's wishing all a rocking 2008

Comment

hello....... friends wish u a very happy new year all of you

Comment

It's a bit late for the Happy New Year bit.... So iII take the Blessings.
                        And hope I make it to next year..

Comment

Working...
                        X