New Year Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year Resolutions

The New Year is fast approaching. Does anyone have any New Year's resolutions they'd like to share? Admittedly, most resolutions are made to be broken, but I'd really like to hear if any of you have actually followed through on some changes that you thought needed to be made.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

We keep new year resolutions alive for just few weeks than we forget new years and its resolutions as the man do in usual life.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

If you are fighting your healing battle alone, this year, resolve to face the truth: you can't heal by yourself. Putting up a good front doesn't work. Dealing with this by yourself doesn't work. Using our chat room as a substitute for therapy doesn't work. A new diet doesn't work. Aromatherapy and magnets don't work. Using anything as a substitute for therapy doesn't work.
      This year, face one unvarnished fact: Therapy is the only thing that works. So this year, resolve to find a therapist and make your life better.
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

my resolution

I have six therapists working on me and they have all gone insane.

My new year resolution is to get six more.

Comment

A good one six new people will have jobs.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
          X