Sify Broadband Disgraceful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sify Broadband Disgraceful

The broadband section of Sify is a disgrace.They neither want to sell their product and nor do they provide any type of after sales support .They only want to grab the money of the customer and run off.Satyam is such a big company atleast the officers at the top level should keep a watch on the performance of the sales and support department.I have had such a harrowing experince with them that dealing with them is a headache.Well does any one have a better experience with them allthough I doubt it.The are poorest in staff performance.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Sify Broadband

I totally agree with you. Their sales and support are the worst amongst the lot. Moreover for my usage, they are very very expensive in fact the most expensive in the market. Their technical team is also not professional in working and in attitude.

Comment

I have very bad experience with Chandigarh Local Sify peoples. I always face bb101 error and sometimes it takes hours to solve this problem. I think technical people are not too much strong as well as support services.
      Jagan

Comment

We have a very bad experience with sify, now it is near 24 hours and sify is not working in our company, We have a locak dealer in sector 47 providing services with the name of the lallit and his services are very very bad.

Can anyone comment on this. I think sify is badest ISP provider
        Jagan

Comment

Working...
        X