Phone company rage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone company rage!

I am so angry with my phone company right now! I'm new here, but I just have to ask this question right off the bat! My daughter recently moved to India for a job and so of course, I signed up for this “deal” they said would save me money on my long distance calls to her. First of all, every time we’ve tried calling her, we’ve gotten terrible reception for the initial call and would have to call her a second time. Usually, the second placed call gets better reception, so we thought it was just “one of those things.” Until we got our phone bill!!! Turns out, the phone company charges an outrageous, nearly $10 (USD) fee for every connected call! That means, all those times we’ve had to redial the zillion and one numbers to her again, we were being charged for each one!!!! That’s IT. I am getting rid of this service... but I still want to talk to my daughter, of course… help, anyone??

Why don't you try a calling card? Any liquor store, most music stores, and other "variety" stores usually have them. Or if you don't want to go out, you can get one online. I've used OneSuite.com that way. It's rechargeable too, since I don't know how often you call your daughter. Anyway, check around. Most places have rates posted right on their website.

Comment

Yes calling cards from a good company are a good option.They are reasonable also.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
      X