Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not dream : earn $3000 per month easly

This Is not Dream

Did u hear about future company AGLOCO ( A GLObal COmmunity that is owned by its members)

Here u r overview about this (only take 10 mins to read and understand carefully)

plz be careful maybe this change ur life for ever, u can earn $3000 per month

Did u hear about famous deal which that Google get you tube.
    This deal cost Google about 1.65 billion dollar.

If u don't know about you tube, this is web site allow its users to share their videos. And the sit was very successful so it deserve this cost (1.65 billion dollars)

The main reason for this site success was its user but they have nothing from the deal, but in AGLOCO u r the owner.

Imagine u was had 1 of 1000000 of this site, this means u earn 1600000 from the previous deal.

The idea of AGLOCO was provided by Microsoft, Google and you tube because this is the future gate in the internet

The question is why the company pays this money for u?
    Answer: the company wants to gain the biggest number of users then big companies pay for display their ads and AGLOCO give its members 90% from income

How it works

U maybe ask how much can I earn in AGLOCO?
    The company static say that the inactive member which don't use internet so much will earn $5 to $15 in addition of $150 ownership stocks which grow every year

u maybe ask how much I earn if I invite somebody to subscribe?

U will earn $30 ownership stock and 3-4-5% from his monthly earns

U maybe said this is so little?
    In fact this is very efficient .if u invite 200 inactive members which every body of them earn $10 per month u will grow ur monthly earns by $800 .

U maybe asks how can I collect 200 members?
    it is so easy, just go to Google and search on forums divsion and subscribe in any forum u want and write topic contain ur referral link which allow others to subscribe through ur account.

How the companies send me their adds ?
    u will download small app called view bar which display adds as u using internet and u will have one stock for every hour in addition of monthly earning. Note that u don't have to open this adds .

Important note: if u did not download the view bar Ur membership will be cancelled

And this the evidence

Last edited by S T N 88; 07-29-2007, 10:34 PM.

how to subscribe

And now

How to subscribe

Go to this click on this link below

And do as shown as

Then u will receive an e-mail contain special password and link for confirmation, simply write ur e-mail address and pass u have
    Last edited by S T N 88; 07-29-2007, 10:35 PM.

Comment

view bar

THE VEIW BAR

What is the view bar ?

this a bar appear in small area in ur screen an display adds as u using internet and u have not to click on adds and u can switch on/off as u like or remove completely from ur pc

nowadays , AGLOCO set five hours maximum time to watch view bar for each member , and u will have one stock per 1h u watching and 1/4 stock per 1h for any member in ur team

To download view bar

1 - sign in ur account

2 - click on alternate download then accept.

After setup in ur PC run the app and write ur e-mail and pass

And the view bar will be displayed in ur screen

click here or here

The end

Comment

Working...
      X