Narendra Modi news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narendra Modi news

Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Monday took a U-turn on the Archaeology Survey of India’s treasure hunt in Unnao district of Uttar Pradesh, praising Shobhan Sarkar, the seer who dreamed that 1,000 tons of gold lay buried in the village of Daundia Khera.

“Sant Shobhan Sarkar ke prati anek varsho se lakho logo ki shraddha judi hui hai. Main unki tapasya aur tyag ko pranam karta hu (lakhs of people have reposed faith in seer Shobhan Sarkar over last many years. I salute his austerity and renunciation),” Modi said in a tweet.
    narendra modi achievements | modi for pm 2014

Narendra Damodardas Modi is the longest-serving chief minister of Gujarat. Now Narendra modi is a BJP party prime minister candidate. He told the leaders in Gujarat today that India has become a country of under-achiever largely.

Comment

I agree with you avrilcory Thanks for sharing your view with us.

Comment

Originally posted by meanoop
        Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Monday took a U-turn on the Archaeology Survey of India’s treasure hunt in Unnao district of Uttar Pradesh, praising Shobhan Sarkar, the seer who dreamed that 1,000 tons of gold lay buried in the village of Daundia Khera.

“Sant Shobhan Sarkar ke prati anek varsho se lakho logo ki shraddha judi hui hai. Main unki tapasya aur tyag ko pranam karta hu (lakhs of people have reposed faith in seer Shobhan Sarkar over last many years. I salute his austerity and renunciation),” Modi said in a tweet.

An ironic man of India. I just love the way on which MODI is moving. It's tough to count how much works MODI did for the whole Gujarat and still is doing. The impacts of his works can clearly seen by us, that what is the situation of Gujarat, if we compared it with the last governance. So, I healthy thank to the governance of Modi who just pulled Gujarat from gear to override.

Vote for him in next election...! and prove that you thinks for INDIA too, because without our contribution there is nothing gonna changed with the whole Nation. Now, it's time to prove to be an 'Indian'.!

Thanks!
        Political News India
        Last edited by 1indoasain; 01-18-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X