Formation of Govt. by AAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation of Govt. by AAP

The government in Delhi made ​​the suspense will end today and the common man in Delhi Congress party is set to form govt .
    Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal people's opinion at public meetings in New Delhi on Sunday . Most people in these congregations to form the government , Kejriwal said.
    As Kejriwal had stated that the celebration will take legal action before creating any choice, now it is obvious that the viewpoint of the individuals is in the favor of AAP developing the next govt in Delhi.

Hope so he done well in favour of Common people.

Comment

Hope for the best

Comment

ALL THE BEST MR.KEJRIWAL

Comment

Finally, 'AAP' won we are now victorious.

We are expecting a strong leadership from Kejriwal. Of course, that's the the reason why we chosen him and the dedicate of Kejriwal show that will going to be free in a genuine manner, I mean now we can hope for the best.

I wish him all the best and we are always with you, you just have to serve your best and come on in central, that we are expecting in the next polls.

Thanks!
          Political News India

Comment

1indoasain Thanks for sharing with us your view and all political news of India.
            I Love this Forum

Comment

Yes Dainka after a long period a common man come in to the politics all the best Arvind Kejriwal.

Comment

Working...
              X