Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Aids walk for life: Mumbai (Bollywood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aids walk for life: Mumbai (Bollywood)

After the help in Tsunami once again our Bollywood industry came ahead, Anil Kapoor, Preety Zinta, Vivek Oberoi and John Abraham participated in a programme for the prevention of Aids. They all participated in a walk called ‘The Aids walk for Life’ and spread all the necessary knowledge for the prevention of aids.
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

I did not know that these illiterates you mention had the foggiest notion what AIDS is,leave alone its prevention.

Hey mate,these guys are just promoting their incredibly brainless movies. That's all.

These illiteratis should be made to walk straight into the sea and jump in.

Comment

Dear babbon,

I think you are very harsh on them. You know these people sometimes come ahead for these kind of cause. You know in India people have more faith in Actors than God. If Lord Krishna will come in their dreams and told them always have a single partner, can you imagine what question will they ask,''How many parteners do you have in your whole life God''???.So, please rethink about your reply. Iam waiting for your reply.

sunil
      Link Building Resources

Comment

O my god ,Sunil
        Surely you are not saying we Indians believe that film stars are more listened to than our gods.

O my god,O my god
        Sunil,you may well be right!

O my god,O my god,O my god!!
        What have we descended into?

Comment

Dear Babbon,
          I didn't mean in that way, You know most of Indians are God fearing people. But God will not come into their dreams and tell them about the prevetion of Aids.If just few people would have understood about pervention of Aids, Don't you think it's a great achievement? I am repeating once again that these people sometimes participate in these type of good things. I think you must appreciate them instead of making fun. Dear babbon everyone in this world is selfish.
          Link Building Resources

Comment

Working...
          X